Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Which traditonal attire mogs?

Which one?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Japanese
IMG 20240725 082636

Arab
IMG 20240725 082628

@DarkStar
@SupremeAutist
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cayden Zhang

Not fair to use a ricecel for one and a chad for the other. The Japanese attire looks more functional though, so I'm gonna vote for that since I do lots of practical outdoor work

Not fair to use a ricecel for one and a chad for the other. The Japanese attire looks more functional though, so I'm gonna vote for that since I do lots of practical outdoor work
That's what I found. But I asked about the attire tho. How does the face matter?

But yeah, Maybe it wasn't fair. I forgot about looks halo.

More would've voted arab if you used some christian arab byzantinian attire lol

Ok. The face just really gives the Arab attire a huge halo effect though. I'm able to see past that though, so all good.
Anyway, japanese people have a halo because, of anime. Look at the poll lol. Not surprising. We have the terrorist failo

Last edited:
Japanese attire looks cooler, but arabs still mog. Arab clothing had to be practical in order to deal with thr weather snd environment, while Japanese clothing had the luxury of being more stylish due to simpler weather
I think the arab one looks better. But Maybe it's because, it's Omar Borkan wearing it.

Real traditional garb
718qpZQTUTL AC UY1000
1200px Man and lady kimono

Arab by itself mogs but since everyone is wearing it, it takes away individuality so I have go with Japanese

To be fair, Arabia is a desert and that attire is extremely efficient for heat protection

Real traditional garb

View attachment 1206620View attachment 1206621

Arab by itself mogs but since everyone is wearing it, it takes away individuality so I have go with Japanese
I don't understand. How is "everyone' wearing it? I'm from Lebanon, those are gulf Arabs. It's common among them. This is what people here usually wear. It's not as common as in the gulf lol.

Stop trying to move the goalpost

You said traditional garb, not streetwear
Yeah, but you said "everyone" wears it. It's only very common in the gulf countries. But I get your point.

Nigga look at the 2 u cant tell me Japan mogs it looks fucking goofy arabs have too much aura but the japanese foids clothes definitely mog the arab ones tho

Full arabian attire
2555197 s

Attachments

• 2555197_s.jpg
    2555197_s.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 5
but the japanese foids definitely mog the arab ones tho
Nah. Japanese foids without makeup, bleachmaxxed(hair skin and contacts) and 100 surgeries to look causcaian, look like shit. These are Arabs.
IMG 20240723 002230IMG 20240723 002240
IMG 20240723 002111IMG 20240723 002052
IMG 20240723 002039
Besides, Noodlewhores are flat and can't give you chad sons, they are trucel making machines.

Nah. Japanese foids without makeup, bleachmaxxed(hair skin and contacts) and 100 surgeries to look causcaian, look like shit. These are Arabs.
View attachment 1206627View attachment 1206628
View attachment 1206629View attachment 1206630
View attachment 1206631
Besides, Noodlewhores are flat and can't give you chad sons, they are trucel making machines.
I wasnt clear enough I was talking about clothing but I still like japanese foids more since they are more feminine and I like flat foids as much as huge tits but the last statement is true