Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (Poll) Which power would you pick?

(Poll) Which power would you pick?

• Total voters
AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★★★
Which power would you pick and why?

just make all the competitors uglier than you theory

if everyone but me is ugly, then i become chad. easy choice make other men ugly

I think it would be pretty cool to turn good guy inkwells into chads and asshole chads that ruin the worlds into sub 5's

making a girl ugly or good looking doesnt change much lets be real

True, but I like the idea of completely messing with a foid. But I guess you could do the same with the other power. Like make her bf ugly, and then she breaks up with him, and then turn the same guy into chad so she regrets it haha

True, but I like the idea of completely messing with a foid. But I guess you could do the same with the other power. Like make her bf ugly, and then she breaks up with him, and then turn the same guy into chad so she regrets it haha
Messing with a foid is good but not at the cost of letting your brocels suffer, also yeah I didnt consider making her boyfriend ugly temporarily haha, that would be funny as fuck to mess with them

I think it would be pretty cool to turn good guy inkwells into chads and asshole chads that ruin the worlds into sub 5's

Messing with a foid is good but not at the cost of letting your brocels suffer, also yeah I didnt consider making her boyfriend ugly temporarily haha, that would be funny as fuck to mess with them
Yeah haha and if you really don't like the foid, you can torment her for the rest of her life like that :feelsdevil:

if I made all foids ugly it wouldn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things because they’d still have high smv for the simple fact they are female. I could make a lot of money with the bottom option though, or have a lot of fun watching the chaos unfold as I doom everyone to be truecel tier abominations like myself

if I made all foids ugly it wouldn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things because they’d still have high smv for the simple fact they are female. I could make a lot of money with the bottom option though, or have a lot of fun watching the chaos unfold as I doom everyone to be truecel tier abominations like myself
Yeah it can be an infinite money glitch. Just pay me a gazillion dollars to make you chad bro. Or pay me a gazillion dolalrs or else I will make you trucel haha

plastic surgery
Aesthetics Magician

Make all other guys hepingping so i’d be chad

Yeah it can be an infinite money glitch. Just pay me a gazillion dollars to make you chad bro. Or pay me a gazillion dolalrs or else I will make you trucel haha
It would be so funny extorting chad ‘influencers’ who rely entirely upon their looks for their fame and riches, but then turning them ugly as hell anyway after you’ve extorted enough money

I'd make my male enemies ugly asf

It would be so funny extorting chad ‘influencers’ who rely entirely upon their looks for their fame and riches, but then turning them ugly as hell anyway after you’ve extorted enough money
Making Damian Kater sub5 would be so hilarious haha

I'd make all femoids into 1/10's

if everyone but me is ugly, then i become chad. easy choice make other men ugly
Did being more handsome than these monkeys help you?

Shed rather fuck a dog.

I am petty and I want to destroy the lives of foids so I picked making foids ugly