Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: which of these sounds better?

Which one do you think is better?

• Total voters
Both good but Roei no Uta is better

@weaselbomber
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Cayden Zhang
@ilieknothing
@DarkStarDownBad

Im sand and am picking the Japanese one. Arabic music is way more beautiful than that isis shit. Fuck nasheeds, it is a gay execuse for closeted muslims to listen to music, like nigga just start listening to music no need to hear a man moan.

Nasheeds almost always sound good. Mashallah

The Japanese song has a better melody, but the Nasheed sounds more aggressive and warlike

Nasheeds almost always sound good. Mashallah
Arabic is poetic and aggressive. So best language for war songs etc.. and it's probably, the best ethnic language.

The muzzie song is better, but I'm pretty sure that's not the best the japanese have to offer.

Arabic is poetic and aggressive. So best language for war songs etc.. and it's probably, the best ethnic language.
Idk about best ethnic language. I learned to read Quran from a holy man in curry land and he used to beat my ass cause I couldn’t produce enough phlegm for like خ and ق

It’s not my fault I grew up speaking two Indo European languages who don’t have sounds like that

@Made in Heaven

Idk about best ethnic language. I learned to read Quran from a holy man in curry land and he used to beat my ass cause I couldn’t produce enough phlegm for like خ and ق

It’s not my fault I grew up speaking two Indo European languages who don’t have sounds like that
Yeah, it's impressive when a non Arab speaks fluently.

Im sand and am picking the Japanese one. Arabic music is way more beautiful than that isis shit. Fuck nasheeds, it is a gay execuse for closeted muslims to listen to music, like nigga just start listening to music no need to hear a man moan.
Literally this lmao. Arabic music can be great, but nasheeds are such an obvious excuse to listen to music.