Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: which flag mogs? Japan or Lebanon?

Which one mogs?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Personally, I think Japan. I have always found it interesting, ever since, I was a kid. Looks good.

.Japan
IMG 20240725 083740

Lebanon
IMG 20240725 083728

@VideoGameCoper
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@VersoffenerAssi
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Jason Voorhees

They are so white worshipping even their flag is white. OVER.

Lebanon. It has a tree on the flag. I love trees and the outdoors

They are boath simple. But i go with Lebanon.

It's a cedar tree fyi.
Cool. We don't really have many of those around here, but we have many pines and spruces. We also have some weirdo pine trees called larch trees. They drop their needles in winter like a leaf tree does (most conifer trees with needles keep them all year). Many people think they died every time winter comes when they are just dormant

Cool. We don't really have many of those around here, but we have many pines and spruces. We also have some weirdo pine trees called larch trees. They drop their needles in winter like a leaf tree does (most conifer trees with needles keep them all year). Many people think they died every time winter comes when they are just dormant
I see. Idk anything about trees tho lol. But I know that the cedar grows only in Syria, Lebanon and Turkey(some parts)

I see. Idk anything about trees tho lol. But I know that the cedar grows only in Syria, Lebanon and Turkey(some parts)
Cedar trees are cool. I like larch trees though because they are smart biological designs. Because they drop the needles in winter, snow doesn't collect on their branches and break them. The wind also doesn't break them up in winter like pines. Never once did a living larch tree break apart and fall at our cabin. The pines are always having massive branches snap off and sometimes the whole tree just falls apart. A small trunk of a pine fell on our garage and a massive trunk fell right beside it, barely avoiding destroying the structure and all the equipment inside. Larch trees tend to have one straight trunk. Many pines branch off into two or more trunks and end up falling apart

Cedar trees are cool. I like larch trees though because they are smart biological designs. Because they drop the needles in winter, snow doesn't collect on their branches and break them. The wind also doesn't break them up in winter like pines. Never once did a living larch tree break apart and fall at our cabin. The pines are always having massive branches snap off and sometimes the whole tree just falls apart. A small trunk of a pine fell on our garage and a massive trunk fell right beside it, barely avoiding destroying the structure and all the equipment inside. Larch trees tend to have one straight trunk. Many pines branch off into two or more trunks and end up falling apart
I see. I learnt something new :bigbrain:. Thanks.

They are so white worshipping even their flag is white. OVER.
Nah they had that shit since day 1

It's supposed to be a rising sun since it's east of the Chinese main land, and it's hell of a lot easier to use a white background then any other color
Atakebune3

This is from 1593

Japan. The tree just makes the flag look asymmetrical

im not a weeb but I like japans flag more. because simplicity is always better imo

Japan

But I pray that one day Lebanon will destroy Japan, America's pet, after completely annihilating Jewish colony.