Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll] What's your religion?

What's your religion?

• Atheist

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Christian

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Muslim

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Jewish

• Hindu

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Unversal/Liberal/Multireligious (such as Unitarian Universalist or Baháʼí)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Folk/traditional/ethnic religion

• Irreligious theist

• Other

• Total voters
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Me personally, I consider myself an irreligious theist, specifically a panentheist since I believe that God is the Universe and Mother Nature Himself, as well as the Force of Nature Himself. But I don't prescribe to a particular religion, such as I don't really entirely believe in the Bible or that Jesus is our Lord and Savior and stuff like that.

When I was in my pre-teens and early teens, I used to be atheist because I believe that God couldn't exist because I can't directly observe Him. Because growing up, my family was traditionally Roman Catholic and I was baptized as Catholic and everyone told me that "the can see God" or that "you can hear Him every time you pray". But I always thought that was bullshit because if He's everywhere, then why can't I see him when I walk around or why can't I hear His voice when I'm praying. They say you only really get to see God after you die.

But now I kinda realize that it made sense if God was a some kind of force of Nature, since He's kinda like the Universe and all the energy in it, I guess it makes sense for Him to being omnipresent. And I see Him as taking part in certain occurences that happen to us that seem to be beyond our control.

My mom converted and was baptized as a Pentecostal (which is a denomination of evangelical Protestant Christianity) and I go to her church sometimes and read the Bible, but I don't really believe in that stuff. The pastor does sometimes make good points about life, though.

Agnostic
but I was raised christian (protestant)

I’m Catholic, but my great-grandfather was one of the great reformers of the Baha’i faith. They have a full on memorial for him in whatever random place that religion is based.

I’m part of the penislossus religion

I’m Catholic, but my great-grandfather was one of the great reformers of the Baha’i faith. They have a full on memorial for him in whatever random place that religion is based.
470px Franciscus de Xabier

Pretty bad ass painting, ngl

I'm on my way to become a Pyrrhonian Skeptic. It allows you to have preferred beliefs since you doubt everything.
My favorite religion is hinduism because everyone has a chance for salvation.

Best is to create my own church, but need another member - adorable loli waifu of culture

i dont have any

What happened to all of those "Godcel" greycels tbh

My religion?

Ba466ea75e8b2f912c83153545126ebd
1485718453 file
FakeAnnualFrilledlizard max 1mb
32c7c2354f1e847bc8a150c15b2368460971dfab hq
Giphy 9
Source 1

Last edited: