Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) What would you rate yourself in terms of looks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

Rate yourself

Votes: 7 6.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 13 12.0%

Votes: 31 28.7%

Votes: 15 13.9%

Votes: 15 13.9%

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
How ugly are you really???

4. Five on a good day. Manletism is a curse tbh.

4. Severe acne scaring and fucked jaw.

1. It is over

Jfl at incels thinking they are a 5. Get the fuck out of here normies reeeeeee

You are also a turbomanlet, but even more so than me. :( I am sorry boyo. Blame your parents!

Also, weren't you supposed to summon a demon to get it to have sex with you or at least grant your wishes?
I'm finding my way in satanism. I think I found my way in demonolatry. Basically worship of the devil. I ditched Joy of satan and I intend on making a thread about it tbh.

I tried summoning Lilith a while ago and didn't quite work out, tho I did get some activity happening. I will share it with you if you want.

Tfw no succubus gf
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes bro pm me if you can please. Or I can pm you as well. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
pm me with anything occult related you are interested in and I will be happy to help tbh. :feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard:

Face: 4/10
Body: 0/10

3.5/10, i need to lose weight man. fuck my facial bloat.

3-4/10 overall

2/10 if I dressed well and did my hair. Otherwise, I look like a walking freak of nature.

Doesn't matter what I'd rate myself, I'm functionally a 0/10 because I'm ethnic.

I’ve gone by 4 for the longest time. Still do.

Solid 3.5-4/10. I hope that after looksmaxxing I'll be average.

Zero when I'm fat, when I lose weight maybe 3/10, eventually 4/10 if I really, really try and ascend. Also my hair is destroying me, I have really retarded hair, so I always have to be clean cut, otherwise I'm fugly as hell and look like a retarded granny with it. Also I always have to be clean shaven, when I'm not it just increases my general ugliness to unbelievable levels.

I would say I’m a 5 but I’ve been rated a 4.5.

Maybe I’m just narcissistic tbh.

I’m what you incels would call a Chad

I really struggle to rate myself. Some days I think my jaw is too subhuman(it is) and rate myself too low, while othervdays I think my eye area and cheekbones make up for it(definetely not though according to my real life experiences). i guess I am ugly as fuck rn due to my lower third(philtrum included)

I had to shave off my hair a few days ago because they were broken by chemical products and daily blow drying. Without hair, I'm a total truecel. With hair, however, I looked quite ok. When my hair grows back I am a 4 or 5 but currently without hair I feel totally subhuman.

4 10's.........
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
gigachads.is

I don't know and it doesn't matter. When you're a manlet it's over.

1. It is over

Jfl at incels thinking they are a 5. Get the fuck out of here normies reeeeeee
But you called yourself a "bonesmash pro?" surely by the end of your bonesmash career you will be at least a 6.

I used to think I am a 3 but I put a picture of myself online for people to rate me and got 2.5

I had to shave off my hair a few days ago because they were broken by chemical products and daily blow drying. Without hair, I'm a total truecel. With hair, however, I looked quite ok. When my hair grows back I am a 4 or 5 but currently without hair I feel totally subhuman.
Same. Hair is everything. I need to work on my eye area though. I look really bad with that.

2/10 ugly ethnic turbomanlet

2/10 because I'm not a manlet, but that's all.

Ugly bloated face, recessed chin, baggy eyes, acne scars, stretch marks all over my torso, gynecomastia, norwood 3, etc.

I'm 5/10 with subhuman hair with a scar on my forehead (my hair covers it)

Im thinking about mewing also.
I will try that too. Although I find it hard to believe that it will bring something.
I cant grow a beard sadly. Only a weird mustache.
That is really a shame. For me, a beard is a must because I have a weak lower third. It looks exactly like Tom Cruise's before he had his surgery. I need to hide that and look more masculine.

1-4 PSL. No way I'm above a 4.

Face 1 body 4

If you're above 4/4.5 you could theoretically get laid, girls shoot something like 3 points above their looksmatch so a 4 male could fuck an 1 female. Now, good luck finding that, true 1/10 female and probably still get rejected because you're short or some shit while she's told by the media that she's a beautiful queen

3-4/10

Last edited:
Lol at the 7,8,9,10 options.. tryna find the chad infiltrators are you ?

I’m a 2 without my beard. 5 with my beard. 7 if I get a hair transplant. 7.5 if I gymcel, 8 if I get browridge and jaw implants and LL

I feel for you my brother. Our statures are quite similar. Curious though, have you ever approached girls? How did they treat you?
Never tried. Im too high inhib and i get too stressed with unknown people. irl.
Even my mum blackpilled me about my height.

I'm a solid 2/10 curry manlet.

Those who are hovering around 4~5 (and 5'9"+) I would strongly suggest to leave this place and try looksmaxxing. They can easily bump their score 2 more points and get into upper tier normie level (or more). TRP/PUA tactics might work for them.