Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] What race of foid is most attractive to you

What race

• Total voters
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
Arab >>>
Need to plap Zafina and bite her all over her supple skin

I like White femoids the most.

I like white girls with black hair
Do you mean like this chick on the left or more of a Mediterranean White with a bit darker skin and more brown eyes:

Aryan White and White Passing Hapa/Quarter Asian Foids. (When done right).

i've been liking sandnigger foids recently, unsure why

Mine is a tie between SEA and EA noodles

Anything with light enough skin and dark hair

I think you know my answer :feelskek:

Aryan white but not the blonde whores. I like the very dark almost black haired brunettes. Not Mediterranean but North Atlantid types. They scream high class, elegance and beauty.

IMG 20240605 WA0026

Last edited:
Nothing beats a fat bottomed white women

No Native American?
Everyone who was born in America is native to it there is a reason they don't like the term themselves also there is an other option they are kinda weird in that they can look chink,shitskin sometimes I can't tell tbh

No Native American?
I ran out of options + native americans are too racially different (compare eskimo to mayans or bolivians) + most are actually mixed race or mestiza + few in number

Last edited:
Same. I don't know what's the hype about blondes tbh. 90% of the time they look like pigs.
Blondes are hot, ngl, but brown hair and black hair is equally good imo

Med women if I customize. Blonde white is safe bet.

Mediterranean foids

Aryan White foids are my second, but the reason they're not my first choice is because they age like shit

Blondes are hot, ngl, but brown hair and black hair is equally good imo
Meh all the hot blondes are generally brunettes who have dyed their hair blonde. Real blonde women are generally very masculine looking and pale. This is what they look like usually

non meme answer: my own race. i'm not a race traitor. not only do i prefer my own race i prefer my own caste
Race loyalty as an incel is like chasing thr imaginary dragon

non meme answer: my own race. i'm not a race traitor. not only do i prefer my own race i prefer my own caste
@FuckYou