Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] POLL: What is your gender?

What is your gender?

• Male

• Female

Results are only viewable after voting.
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
What is your gender? Are you a female or a male? Let's find out. The votes will be anonymous

Trol poll gets troll votes

I want to find out how many foids are among us

Wouldn’t be surprised if a decent amount of greycels were foids. Hell, it’s possible that some users with moderately high post counts are secretly foids

Wouldn’t be surprised if a decent amount of greycels were foids. Hell, it’s possible that some users with moderately high post counts are secretly foids
Definitely many greys are foids. I doubt a single user with 10k+ posts is a foid

Definitely many greys are foids. I doubt a single user with 10k+ posts is a foid
Yeah most paragons are genuine I would say, unless they only spammed in the Sewers or botted that is

Yeah most paragons are genuine I would say, unless they only spammed in the Sewers or botted that is
Yep. I don’t particularly like when they get to 10k by spamming sewers. Undermines the legit work and contribution to the forum a legit 10k is

Generally these foids infiltrators are only here to observe us like animals on the safari, though a few interestingly enough genuinely believe they can relate to us. There was a similar phenomenon on 4chan particularly on the r9k board

Generally these foids infiltrators are only here to observe us like animals on the safari, though a few interestingly enough genuinely believe they can relate to us. There was a similar phenomenon on 4chan particularly on the r9k board
True

all who voted female will be IMMEDIATELY permabanned. You really think you can hide your votes behind anonymity? mods/admins can see the poll results and there is nothing you can do about it

all who voted female will be IMMEDIATELY permabanned. You really think you can hide your votes behind anonymity? mods/admins can see the poll results and there is nothing you can do about it
Good to knw :feelshehe:

more like will be getting some down bad PMs

I voted female

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: You weren't supposed to
Man this poll is obviously not going to work. Though I do suspect we got more foid infiltrators than we like to think.