Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Poll] What is worse in hot summer weather?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date

What is the bigger suicidefuel?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
I can’t decide what is the bigger suicidefuel. Whenever I go outside in hot summer weather I see masses of hot foids in tight skimpy summer clothing, often just a bikini and shorts (even walking around town). I also see tons of 6’5 gigachads with huge natural muscles walking around topless with said foids.

In a just society this degenerate behaviour would not be permitted.

Seeing scantily clad foids, don't really care about Chads tbhngl

chads, stupid question

Chads. At least my eyes are happy watching the foids even though I myself can't get them.
The chads piss me off though.

Seeing scantily clad foids, don't really care about Chads tbhngl
I disagree, at least on a certain level you enjoy seeing scantily clad females. It might be torture because you know you’ll never have them but still, they’re eye candy. But when I’m walking through a park or beach and I see a bunch of ripped, tall, handsome Chads playing volleyball with their shirts off, I’m just reminded of unattractive worthless I am. Nothing’s worse than getting mogged.

Objection: gigachads don't have huge muscles.

This is the top gigachad in 2020:
Index

it's summer weather all the time here anyway so not much changes for me. I got used to it so I just won't go out

Usually I don't see gigachads doing that often tbh, it seems like they still have a semblence of decency in dress. Females, however do not.

I disagree, at least on a certain level you enjoy seeing scantily clad females. It might be torture because you know you’ll never have them but still, they’re eye candy. But when I’m walking through a park or beach and I see a bunch of ripped, tall, handsome Chads playing volleyball with their shirts off, I’m just reminded of unattractive worthless I am. Nothing’s worse than getting mogged.
Usually it goes like this with attractive foids in slutty clothes: you enjoy seeing them for a couple of seconds, then spend the rest of the day torturing yourself brooding about how you'll never get to undress her and fuck her

the guys with big muscles i see just look bloated and awful
Yes, most of them look like that but men feel intimidated because they see the grandma-tier fatceps and they confuse that intimidation for attractiveness to foids.

But even the ones that do have nice bodies, it's like having nice icing on a turd as far as foids are concerned. Otherwise we'd have only one thread on this forum and it would be stickied and titled "Go lift!"

Foids for sure.

Absolute suifuel when you see a bad bitch in a sundress with her bubblegum booty

Yes, most of them look like that but men feel intimidated because they see the grandma-tier fatceps and they confuse that intimidation for attractiveness to foids.

But even the ones that do have nice bodies, it's like having nice icing on a turd as far as foids are concerned. Otherwise we'd have only one thread on this forum and it would be stickied and titled "Go lift!"

even in bodybuilding, being over 10% fat and not shredded is considered fat

and i don't think i've ever seen a tall guy with big muscles who was shredded

They get bloated in the gym, mostly just putting on fat and very little muscle and normies think that's buff lmao

I can’t decide what is the bigger suicidefuel. Whenever I go outside in hot summer weather I see masses of hot foids in tight skimpy summer clothing, often just a bikini and shorts (even walking around town). I also see tons of 6’5 gigachads with huge natural muscles walking around topless with said foids.

In a just society this degenerate behaviour would not be permitted.
Foids not even a question. Chads don't trigger me, but seeing foid showing off skin I'll never get does.

This is the top gigachad in 2020:
View attachment 267436
Gym is such a major cope and joke when you have guys like this, Chico, or Ezra Miller

You have to have insane genetics or roidmaxxing hard in order to get big muscles while shredded as a tall guy. It's much easier to get that kind of body if your height is below average

You have to have insane genetics or roidmaxxing hard in order to get big muscles while shredded as a tall guy. It's much easier to get that kind of body if your height is below average
Manlet life fuel

Yes they do. Not ALL of them, but some of them. I didn’t state that having huge muscles was mandatory to be a gigachad, but plenty of gigachads do have huge muscles.

Yes they do. Not ALL of them, but some of them. I didn’t state that having huge muscles was mandatory to be a gigachad, but plenty of gigachads do have huge muscles.
Indeed.

I do not mind Chad. I only hate seeing females who are dressed like sluts.

Chads, come on. Fuck getting mogged.

Interesting, we seem to have a 2/3 : 1/3 ratio of hating seeing foids more.
I’m personally tempted to say I hate seeing chads more, because getting mogged just feels that bit worse, whereas seeing foids at least gives me a couple of seconds of eye candy (usually end up cooming later on while thinking about one I saw). It’s very close to call tbh. But I’d rather see tons of hot foids to coom over than tons of gigachads to mog me.

Foids for sure.

Absolute suifuel when you see a bad bitch in a sundress with her bubblegum booty
agreed. I am already used to being mogged by men. but sex drive is hard to completely suppress even after hour of daily meditation I just barely can do so
Usually I don't see gigachads doing that often tbh, it seems like they still have a semblence of decency in dress. Females, however do not.
agreed. Gigachads are rare, only near college campuses, beach and extremely rich areas do I see them

Mosquitos and the heat, i hardly ever go outside anyways.

I'd rather live in a world where whenever I go outside, all I see are slutty dressed femoids than live in a world wherever I go outside, all I see are slutty dressed femoids and just one or two tall, white giga chads. Femoids are a reminder of what you cannot have, chads are a reminder of what a human is supposed to look like and how much of a genetic abomination and malformed disgusting waste you are. Needless to say, one makes me want to kill myself upon immediate sighting more than the other.

foids are more suifuel for me by a mile

Honestly, I don't see that many people, as I almost never leave my apartment. As long as I have my video games and research to keep me busy, then I don't really care about the outside world.

Seeing (or in the case of public transport smelling) disgusting landwhales in skimpy outfits