Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] What do you think is more important to achieve a peaceful and harmonious society?

xd

• Its citizens sharing the same culture, language, values etc etc

• Its citizens sharing the same race / skin colour / phenotype

Results are only viewable after voting.
ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
Curious tbh.
tbh..
1j8cg2havkd01

They're both almolst as important as eachother but when the inhabitants are the same race and have non-opposin views everything tends to fall in place.

They're both almolst as important as eachother but when the inhabitants are the same race and have non-opposin views everything tends to fall in place.
So for example a rice let's say fillipino guy would rather have a rice guy that was born and raised in spain with spanish culture language etc etc as his neighbour
than some mixed mexican guy that was born in the philippines and actually shares his culture, language etc etc?

Last edited:
Cope
full

Take women's rights away is the real answer

multicultraulism has almost never worked

and being the same race = same culture/language and values too to an extent

Having experienced american culture myself for a while, I'd say it pretty differs from my european country. Language of course is also a no, values mehhh

None of these. The only way we can have a peaceful harmonious society is through a bath of blood and fire. The world will break down and from the ashes betas will rise and we will make our own state. If not then this will not happen. The only way to have a truly peaceful world is if the betas control it and through normie and attractive people genocide.

multicultraulism has almost never worked

Also, what do you think of this hypothetical?
So for example a rice let's say fillipino guy would rather have a rice guy that was born and raised in spain with spanish culture language etc etc as his neighbour
than some mixed mexican guy that was born in the philippines and actually shares his culture, language etc etc?

Also, what do you think of this hypothetical?
yea of course, people can adapt to culture

imagine living next to a white family as a 5 2 shitskin lel

and within the same race, culture and languages are very similar, etc i would have a hard time describing the differences between korean and japanese culture / a chinese speaker could read some japanese without knowing the language

Last edited:
and within the same race, culture and languages are very similar
Are u americancel? I don't think many europeancels would agree with this. Language being most obvious here tbh..
Also the point is that the foreign party would in theory not adapt to the native culture, that's why i asked the initial question in the first place
imagine living next to a white family as a 5 2 shitskin lel
Imagine doing so as any severely unattractive guy. The premise here is more like average looks cohabiting with other average looking people

Are u americancel? I don't think many europeancels would agree with this. Language being most obvious here tbh..
Also the point is that the foreign party would in theory not adapt to the native culture, that's why i asked the initial question in the first place

Imagine doing so as any severely unattractive guy. The premise here is more like average looks cohabiting with other average looking people
yea regardless of cultural differences most people would still want to live next to someone who looks like them

looks > culture

this is just an ingroup bias that humans have naturally

Race is important but culture and language are more in the short run tbh. Societies with tons of different cultures and languages at the same time are a mess.

Race. Every empire has always struggle with ethnic issues.

Even China has struggled with it and they all look nearly the same!

Race. Every empire has always struggle with ethnic issues.

Even China has struggled with it and they all look nearly the same!
So you'd really think people that look alike will get along better even if they couldn't even talk to one another?

I can think of examples where culture is shown to be more important and where it's race that's more. But in general, culture and language prevail.

Normally, I'd vote race, as that's where shared language, culture, and values come from. But in today's multicultural mess, we will need to form alliances with people of other races that share our values.

Keeping women weak and chained. Philosophy mandatory. Government council with secret members to erase corruption. Genocide of those who opposed government. Strong propaganda arm of government. Erasing minorities in some places needed.

People can opt out of culture but they can't opt out of race. So it's better to base a society on that because you have a common denominator out of the individuals control, from there you can build a culture. Also, people are probably evolved to have their guard up when faced with other tribes so they feel less sense of belonging when surrounded by different races.