Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (poll)were you beaten as a child?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date

did your parents beat you?

• Total voters
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
My dad kept a strong belt hand tbh. I was beaten most out of my bros, but I was also the biggest fuck up.
Also do you think parents hitting their kids is ok ans good? I

Based sandcel thread

the answer is fucken no if they are males, it's enough life is beating us,
and hell yes if they are foids because they are automatically rude feminist whores who must be disciplined.

Everyone I've ever met that says they weren't beaten as a kid has been a fag in some way, and every child I have seen of parents who don't hit their kids has been the most obnoxious brat, so yes, I think it is necessary. The entire concept of not beating your kids is something unique to the modern world I think. It's totally unnatural, so people who grow up without it cannot develop properly. They usually end up with problems with authority and develop an overly egalitarian and democratic mindset. That's probably why the proper discipline of children is discouraged by the authorities now.

Everyone I've ever met that says they weren't beaten as a kid has been a fag in some way, and every child I have seen of parents who don't hit their kids has been the most obnoxious brat, so yes, I think it is necessary. The entire concept of not beating your kids is something unique to the modern world I think. It's totally unnatural, so people who grow up without it cannot develop properly. They usually end up with problems with authority and develop an overly egalitarian and democratic mindset. That's probably why the proper discipline of children is discouraged by the authorities now.
Exactly. 100% agree. All my brothers turned out great and very successful due to the raising

luckily i wasnt beaten per se.
but they have hit me with their slippers

Yes but not major, so I voted no

Nope. Im glad they never did that.

My dad kept a strong belt hand tbh. I was beaten most out of my bros, but I was also the biggest fuck up.

Parents that beat you care more about strangers (not violent to them ) than you

My mom used to beat me with a belt

Yes, and yes.

Yes I got hit by a foldable chair.

Yeah - my dad beat the hell out of me plenty. What's the saying? Can't make an omelette without breaking eggs?

Like once maybe, but not consistently—no.

They only stopped beating me when I got taller and stronger and taller than my dad, otherwise they would still continue to this day.

They only stopped beating me when I got taller and stronger and taller than my dad, otherwise they would still continue to this day.
Nah man, you gotta let your dad beat you, you can't stop him

all I see are obedient abused dogs

the answer is fucken no if they are males, it's enough life is beating us,
and hell yes if they are foids because they are automatically rude feminist whores who must be disciplined.
If only my rice parents were this logical

Jfl imagine being spanked on daily basis at physical disadvantage and still be proud of it
you little faggots like a spanking huh

all I see are obedient abused dogs
Jfl imagine being spanked on daily basis at physical disadvantage and still be proud of it
1. It was a belting, not a spanking. And it wasn't on the butt, you molested perv.
2. It wasn't a daily occurance, it happened when you did something that warrented punishment. That's how the world SHOULD work.
3. If I didn't get beat as a kid I would have grown up to be an insecure over emotional pansy like yourself

1. It was a belting, not a spanking. And it wasn't on the butt, you molested perv.
2. It wasn't a daily occurance, it happened when you did something that warrented punishment. That's how the world SHOULD work.
3. If I didn't get beat as a kid I would have grown up to be an insecure over emotional pansy like yourself
same honestly, beatings from your dad really make you man, hence the reason why most people who don't get beatings are withered spoiled bastards or they're coming out as trans.

Yes my mother broke coat hangers, laundry basket and other items on my body as young as 7 or 8 all the way up until I could fight and then they resorted to the police being called. She would also dump my school bookbag out onto the middle of the street in traffic when I was in kindergarten. I knew their nature from an early age.

Eyedol killerinstinct arcade animation

Nope. But, I kinda wish I was though (as weird as that sounds). I wish that because if my dad gave me a good bealting or two when I was younger, I would've probably not have grown up to be the beta, mentally weak, and emotionally unstable beta that I am today. My parents were the type of parents that would just give me "time outs" and that's it. So I used to get away with a lot of shit. Even shit that would deserve more than a spanking. So, that probably fucked with my development and made me the unwilled and weak person I am today.

My mother used to slap me every time I did some minor wrongdoing or got a bad grade at school.

Yes. Luckly not often though. I remember being beaten badly by my father once when I was like 5/6. My mom beat me like three or four times that I remember, she has always been weak though, so such beatings didn't compare with the one I got from my father. My grandfather used to have a rubber whip and he whipped me on the legs because he had difficulty catching me (I ran away).

Yep. And I deserved it tbh.

I was beaten mostly my mother. One time i broke the light cover in my room and she put my matress by the wall and had me stand up against the wall and she threw a baseball at me. But i guess i kindof deserved it.
Women are fucking mad

Yes, up until I was 16 and fought back against my dad and ended up getting arrested

i used to fight with my family when i felt mistreated
if my brother called me fat i'll fight him
if my mom screamed at me , i call her a bitch
so i always end up beaten

Yes. Until i was 17

No I was raised by a single mother who never punished me for anthing. Not physically or in any other way. My father mostly just abused me mentally making me feel worthless since a young age but he only hit me a few times.

Maybe a reason why i have 0 social skills

Yes, up until I was 16 and fought back against my dad and ended up getting arrested
hmm interesting, we here know never to fight back as a rule. He'd beat me up until I was 20 and he had a bad back, but I never fought back or even tried to stop him. Cuz I deserved it everytime.

It was a belting, not a spanking. And it wasn't on the butt, you molested perv.

a belt is an object, that can be used as a tool. spanking refer to hitting. it's not mutually exclusive.
the last two unrelated random points are very specific. must be hard being this much of a traumatized rape victim and mentioning that the belt spanking fetish didn't involve your abused butthole whenever someone hits the trigger button calling you a faggot.
your father used to bend you over and spank your little ass with a belt :lul:

It wasn't a daily occurance, it happened when you did something that warrented punishment. That's how the world SHOULD work.

correcting me about a comical hyperbolic sentence that obviously varies from one person to another
beyond my understanding of autism, a new completely isolated case..

If I didn't get beat as a kid I would have grown up to be an insecure over emotional pansy like yourself
daddy hit me please, I need to man up, yes harder

hitting defenseless kids doesn't do
anything other than inducing temporarily fear of doing "x,y,z",. just like they start misbehaving in classroom at school whenever the teacher is not present.

the fact that you need to be beaten up like the used whore you are so you can start acting like a "man" i.e repressing your true self.
not to mention the incapacity of learning from his own mistakes/experience.

Yes, when I severly fucked up. Not regularly. But that happens in every family when somebody fucks up. My parents were good parents with a lot of support for me.

>People who grow up without it cannot develop properly

>63% of incels.co were beaten as children.

Seems the opposite to me.
hmm interesting, we here know never to fight back as a rule. He'd beat me up until I was 20 and he had a bad back, but I never fought back or even tried to stop him. Cuz I deserved it everytime.
You call people who weren’t beaten as children pansies but an old man would beat the shit out of you even in your 20’s. :lul: Even I fought back.

Last edited:
You call people who weren’t beaten as children pansies but an old man would beat the shit out of you even in your 20’s. :lul: Even I fought back.
Because you don't fucking hit your dad

A few times, not a lot tho

I did get the occasional taste of the slipper.

I would get few slaps or ear pulls from time to time, nothing severe.