Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Turkey vs Syria? Who would you support in a war?

Turkey vs Syria

• Syria

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Turkey

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
I would support sultan Erdogan. He will revive the Ottoman caliphate - or pave the way for it, he has already surpressed the secularists and pisses of the EU on a daily basis.

Assad is a 6'2 blue-eyed secularist and disbeliever married to an Arab sunni Stacey who is only in power because of Russians and Shite Iranians. He and his father are basically a westernised shills put into power through French cucks - only his politics is 'anti-western' out of necessity and strategy if anything.

Turkey. We need stability there or the refugee crisis will never stop.

Idk tbh if i had to chose i would prob support Erdagon and turkey

Whatever the shit nukes this world to oblivion

Syria cuz name is cooler

turkey cause Assad is faggot

No idea, I support North Korea bombing everyone including themselves

Turkey. Assad is a zionist pleaser.

Idk tbh if i had to chose i would prob support Erdagon and turkey
Why not Assad? He is an Arab.
I would support sultan Erdogan. He will revive the Ottoman caliphate - or pave the way for it, he has already surpressed the secularists and pisses of the EU on a daily basis.

Assad is a 6'2 blue-eyed secularist and disbeliever married to an Arab sunni Stacey who is only in power because of Russians and Shite Iranians. He and his father are basically a westernised shills put into power through French cucks - only his politics is 'anti-western' out of necessity and strategy if anything.
I would support Assad bcz he Erdogan mogs me more then Assad.

Pro incel

Why not Assad? He is an Arab.

I would support Assad bcz he Erdogan mogs me more then Assad.
Lmao Assad is 6'2 and married to a Stacy. JFL if you think Erdogan and his stash mogs Assad.

Lmao Assad is 6'2 and married to a Stacy. JFL if you think Erdogan and his stash mogs Assad.
Assad got this Stacy because he is from a statusmaxed family.
If Assad was living in the west he was an ethnic virgin trucel.
But if Erdogan was living in Germany with his supreme melon selling abilities that would make even prime JB stscies to gravitate to him.
Therefore, Assad is a part of the pro-incel coalition.
Asad is a shia they’re kuffars
We will convert him and make him a sunnacel

Third option "Neither" is missing.

Can't forget Constantinople

Never thought about it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6