Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] Thoughts on Climate Change

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

Man made Climate Change is...

• 100% real, i believe the doomsday predictions coming from scientists and the media

• Real but over-exaggerated

• A New World Order hoax perpetrated by the global elite to control world populations

• Who gives a fuck, i’m an incel either way, nothing matters

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you don't like change then wait a few hours days or months. It will change.

Definitely real, but definitely exaggerated.

Global warming is bound to happen anyways as we're slowly getting out of an ice age.

But the amount of carbon emissions we're currently emitting is nowhere near the amount needed to cause the melting of the ice caps within the next 30 or so years. Especially with the world being less polluted than what it was anyways, at least in the first world countries.

Also, I remember hearing this fact, that in the 1970s, "scientists" literally said the same shit; that we were gonna be underwater by 2000. Nope.

Real, but exxaggerated, and used for political agenda of degenerates

I don't get why they changed it from warming to climate change, it's like pointlessly vague

Don't really care anymore at this point

Its real.
That´s all i have to say.
Keeping it simple.

Climate change is natural, which is why liberals hate it.

I hope it's True that climate change floods the major cities

Definitely real, but definitely exaggerated.

Global warming is bound to happen anyways as we're slowly getting out of an ice age.

But the amount of carbon emissions we're currently emitting is nowhere near the amount needed to cause the melting of the ice caps within the next 30 or so years. Especially with the world being less polluted than what it was anyways, at least in the first world countries.

Also, I remember hearing this fact, that in the 1970s, "scientists" literally said the same shit; that we were gonna be underwater by 2000. Nope.

LOL

Im my opinion we should build nuclesr plants all over the country and invest in space travel to get off this fucking rock as quick as possible .

Sea levels are rising, soon it's gonna be over for a lot of eurocels

I don't fucking care, I'm just triggered by normies who want to forbid everything and make things way more expensive.

It is a hoax in order to take away cars from men. First females took the horses, now the cars.

Real but not man-made. It's a natural phenomenon that has already occurred several times throughout history but it's exploited as a handy tool by the elite who get to blame us and once the climate reverts back to its former state, they will be worshiped as heroes for supposedly ending human extinction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Warm_Period
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Antique_Little_Ice_Age

Climate hysteria is our generation's version of the nuclear war hysteria experienced during the cold war. Back then, people actually thought there was a high possibility of all of humanity going extinct due to it when realistically looking back on it afterwards, it's obvious that the Soviets and Americans would not have risked destroying the earth and their own country's populations over political disputes. You even had women in the west back then who refused to have children over fears that they would have to grow up in nuclear fallout.
History repeats itself.

Why does it matter, nobody here has any sort of contribution to climate change compared to most of the population. Not having children, staying at home all the time instead of going out means you are making less impact on climate change then everyone else.

I would choose 2 and 4.

I think it's real but I don't give a fuck

no opinion on that