Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: preferable body type

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★★★
Snapchat 548723759

Mine is G

I meant to make this a poll but whatever

i think E but shorter

i like foids skinny, like auschwitz skinny

Beggars can't be choosers, I would take any of them.

C or else your gay

Where is buff body type?

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@wereq we are now on a crusade to find Tyrone's weakness
Idk if this is true but I've heard if you take away his welfare he gets a major debuff

Idk if this is true but I've heard if you take away his welfare he gets a major debuff
We will find his weakness
(I am autistic and delusional and hopelessly trying to defeat a god)

they are all fat

B, F, G, I, L

No preferable body type for your face

E, I like skinny foids.

A AND D MOG ALL

“Looks don’t matter sweaty!!! Everybody is equally beautiful!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

K for athleticism. How about some skinny or petite options?

It's all about personality and confidence :soy::foidSoy:
Meanwhile foids get jealous of each other and sabotage each other because of looks and the chads they can attract. Foids are a walking paradox
Meanwhile foids spend like 2 hours a day putting fakeup on.

K for athleticism. How about some skinny or petite options?
Idk I just found this pic and thought I'd post it here

Meanwhile foids get jealous of each other and sabotage each other because of looks and the chads they can attract. Foids are a walking paradox
It's funny because if looks didn't matter then why do a majority of women wear makeup?

They put in a lot of work for something that supposedly doesn't matter jfl

They put in a lot of work for something that supposedly doesn't matter jfl
It’s apart of their strategy lol they tell others that looks don’t matter so niggas can’t start looksfrauding like them so this lowers the competition. Haven’t you seen foids and normies seething about fagsmaxxing? Lol. They don’t want more competition. They say shit like this to reduce compeTITion but truth always comes out in the end.

Foids want real chad not fake fraudmaxxed chad they seethe about looksmaxxing because of this. Harder for them to separate the wheat from the chaff. This only means that standards will increase…

Last edited:
It’s apart of their strategy lol they tell others that looks don’t matter so niggas can’t start looksfrauding like them so this lowers the competition. Haven’t you seen foids and normies seething about fagsmaxxing? Lol. They don’t want more competition. They say shit like this to reduce compeTITion but truth always comes out in the end.

Foids want real chad not fake fraudmaxxed chad they seethe about looksmaxxing because of this.
Yeah that's what I have noticed.

That's why I don't really get mad when people deny that looks matters because it reduces competition.

Maybe I can surgerymaxx to an attractive enough level (if my weightloss isn't enough) so idrc when the soycuck niggas talk about "Muh looks don't matter bro!"

I do wish my fellow subhuman brothers would accept the blackpill tho

Their faces are still generic moeblobs so they're underwhelming facially

I honestly prefer f, I bet the squish would be immaculate

here's a higher quality version of the image btw
__f_chan_j_chan_k_chan_b_chan_g_chan_and_7_more_original_drawn_by_agawa_ryou__110e3c98a76a386de13311c7d28ec4cd.jpg

D. boobs and ass have to be equal size

All of them except F

I
G and L are similar to I.