Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Number 1 Contributor to Inceldom?

-

• Frame (Wrist circumference under 6.75 inches, wide hips, narrow shoulders)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-

"Confidence" as the first one.... oh my fucking god.

I think if you caught the blackpill in your younger years you could alter your fate with hgh and other hormones. But i think its more than 1, all of these have a factor to play

Your mother giving birth to you at an old age seems like the most common incel trait.

Other: social degeneracy.

We're living in the terminal-phase of a "mouse utopia"-type experiment.

The answer to that is Marxism-Rodgerism, but you prefer to daydream about the girlfriends you'd have if only your maxilla wasn't 3mm retruded. We're the "beautiful ones".

The above and,

Giving Women rights.

This is no longer the boomers time where anyone could get a GF without much effort.

Chat GPT is going to give whatever advice encourages you to be a cog in society. They need a good wage slave

Height and poor ubringing

Chat GPT is going to give whatever advice encourages you to be a cog in society. They need a good wage slave
No shit Sherlock, they sabotaged the code on purpose

more than one
frame, height and i would also include face in there

None of those things. Gynocentric society and Social degeneracy

Shitty family and genetics

Literally any of these plus deformed face can cause inceldom. Foids won't go for you unless you meet all of the boxes on their checklist and even having one of these marked against you is enough to disqualify you from dating.

a combination of bad traits
you could have a decent face but if youre a dicklet and are short its gg

View attachment 1210670

"Confidence" as the first one.... oh my fucking god.
height race and mothers age are the most important imo

Upbringing is important too but If your genes are good enough you can come out Of a shit upbringing and still look good
Look at Ramirez he had a terrible upbringing yet still developed well

If your mother has you while shes older it will fuck up your genes and you will be born worse then you would have if she gave birth to you younger
There is also a higher chance of autism and alot of other problems

Im guessing theres also A higher chance of being born smaller in height and frame since most people Ive known with older mothers are small
Maybe because of less prenatal T but dont take my word for it because I dont know much about this shit

Alot of incels I know and have seen have older parents

All of these traits are bad enough to make your life noticeably worse though
I would say to be a incel you need a combination of these traits theres not 1 thing thats worse then the rest

Last edited:
Race is the really important one

I think if you caught the blackpill in your younger years you could alter your fate with hgh and other hormones. But i think its more than 1, all of these have a factor to play
If your genes are bad enough it wouldn’t make much of a difference

Race is the really important one
If you are attractive race doesn’t matter

Life is definitely worse for an unattractive asian guy then a unattractive white guy though you will be treated worse especially if you have the typical asian traits

poor upbringing and racial

If you are attractive race doesn’t matter

Life is definitely worse for an unattractive asian guy then a unattractive white guy though you will be treated worse especially if you have the typical asian traits
Seethe+cope+dnrd. JBW is LAW

Seethe+cope+dnrd. JBW is LAW
Im white so how can I cope about this?? :feelskek:

Jbw only works if you have the attractive traits from being white like height and blue eyes

I know for a FACT if the average incel was 6ft+ they could get with their looksmatch, maybe not stacy but they would be able to get 3+ on the looks scale

If your genes are bad enough it wouldn’t make much of a difference
It would make a considerable difference even if you have weak genes, you can alter your growth and make your growth plates stay open longer. A lot of it is diet and foods you eat when you're younger or your mother ate while you were in the womb. HGH has been shown to even make you smarter.

Attachments

• diet.png
    diet.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 6
Confidence is built by approving appearance
I think the biggest problem is the skull

all attributes can be highlighted, but if it looks like this its over, there is no recorded case of success

Starts with a H and ends with a eight

Neurology then facial attractiveness & height.

If you're strong in two & lacking in one you're fine but if you're below average across the board or severely handicapped in one you're rather fucked unless you move somewhere with lesser genetic specimens on average to be compared to.

Im white so how can I cope about this?? :feelskek:

Jbw only works if you have the attractive traits from being white like height and blue eyes
Seethe+cope+dnrd. Having white skin, pink lips, light colored hair, stronger orbital bones and less protruding eyes, slimmer nose shapes, etc. are all part of JBW. Honestly, you’re probably NT that’s why you’re here rather than looks pill

The above and,

Giving Women rights.

This is no longer the boomers time where anyone could get a GF without much effort.
Based. Women don’t want equality, they want superiority. This is why patriarchy is LAW

my mother gave birth to my little brother at 40
hes a 6ft5 chadlite
There’s a higher chance to be non-mutated. But still, a 25-40% chance to have your whole life ruined before it starts is a lot higher than 0.00001% (if your mom had you at 25 or under)