Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Is your country a no nigger zone?

Does your country have black people?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240727 184204

There are very few niggers in Lebanon.

In Russia, there are fewer than 0.5% of the black population.

i see niggers once in a while when i move around the city a lot (happens very rarely)

Basically no nigs in pajeetland afaik

in my country (italy) obviously there are people with darker skin, among other things since I'm on holiday at the seaside I see more of them than usual, since they sell clothes, bracelets, necklaces, and things like that.
I see

We have so many niggers here. According to our police statistics, the criminal conviction rate per 1000 people is 114.4 for Somalis. It's only 12.9 for ethnic Danes. Niggers here are almost 10x more likely to commit crime. :lul::lul:

We have so many niggers here. According to our police statistics, the criminal conviction rate per 1000 people is 114.4 for Somalis. It's only 12.9 for ethnic Danes. Niggers here are almost 10x more likely to commit crime. :lul::lul:
Water

Fucking disgusting, Europe is being turned into another shitmerica. Maybe the Elites do this so they can end the generous welfare states and make Europeans into wage-slaving cucks that worship billionaires and think they'll be rich one day too if they just "work hard" like the inbred, fat rednecks here in the USA believe.