Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL]Is having kids worth it?

Would you have kids?

• Total voters
Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
Hmmm I should first clarify the question,

As it implies that the children would belong to you and your family would be responsible for their upbringing

While the children are in fact property of the government which raises them within educational institutions to create modern slaves

Their custody can be taken away, it will also be transferred to the mother in frequent case of divorcerape, resulting in aliments and likely never seeing them again

I am not an anti-natalist and don't believe globalist propaganda,
If you think you can reproduce and extract meaning/happiness, please by any means go for it

What this thread was meant to ask is: 'Do you think it's possible for a man to realize himself as a father and lead a happy family life today?'

I still see moneymaxxing cels who are considering IVF surrogacy and some youngcels flooding the scene who can ascend

@Transcended Trucel @JayGoptri @Caesercel @the virgin shepherd @The Hanged Man @Cybersex is our hope @Persianyoungcel @Iranianoldcel @svgmn1 @Toxic_Manbabby @ilieknothing @Sneir @ThoughtfulCel @Lolimancer @Billowel @CopingForBrutality @nice_try @Substitute Subhuman @trying to ascend @Edmund_Kemper

Last edited:
No, Children are a drain on you financially and they are hard to take care of. Not to mention, this world is fucked.

Costs too much money.

Unless you want to adopt a male, blackpill him and then send him go ER I don't see the point of it tbh

Humans are a vehicle for passing on our genes, y'all are free to not participate. ;) I will try what I can to get as many daughters as possible and try to convince them to be Chad-only. I want my genes to survive.

Humans are a vehicle for passing on our genes, y'all are free to not participate. ;) I will try what I can to get as many daughters as possible and try to convince them to be Chad-only. I want my genes to survive.
Fair enough

I'm an antinatalist, so no.

Yes, I want to pass on my genes; I want to have kids. Only faggots and cowards would deny to not have kids!!!!!

That mentality is why places like India are shit.
Atleast I am not supporting kike agenda of depopulation unlike y'all fools!!!!!

Imo if you can financially support it and you're mentally healthy enough not to neglect or abuse the kid, you should have kids.

In my experience that I spent 7 years with my nephew, while its exhausting sometimes and gives you a headache other times, its worth it. When you reach a certain age and you suffered many losses, life has beaten you in so many ways, you lose the ability to care for anything and you don't feel any joy or have anything to hope for, only fractions of happiness I feel is when I look at that kid and its not even my kid. Imo people are tired of life by 40, even normies are one step away from a rope. Thats why you need your own family, something to give you a reason to push on. Reason to live even when you don't want to, I guess thats the main reason why people have kids, also to have someone who loves you almost unconditionally and keeps you away from loneliness.

I can. I just have to get a job in government sector and thereafter countless marriage proposals might come :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I hope my height won't cause any problem
Cope, Indian women will leave you for Chad.
Life is useless without wife and kids:feelsaww::feelsaww:
This is the same shit that 3rd world countries indoctrinate their citizens with, that's why y'all live in shitholes.

Cope, Indian women will leave you for Chad
I will beat the shit out of her in front of her parents if she dares to do that, and her parents won't support their whore daughter for sure:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
This is the same shit that 3rd world countries indoctrinate their citizens with, that's why y'all live in shitholes.
Cope:feelshaha::feelshaha:
You also want wife and children, don't you? Every man wants family unless he's gay:lul:

As it implies that the children would belong to you and your family would be responsible for their upbringing

While the children are in fact property of the government which raises them within educational institutions to create modern slaves

Their custody can be taken away, it will also be transferred to the mother in frequent case of divorcerape, resulting in aliments and likely never seeing them again

If you think you can reproduce and extract meaning/happiness, please by any means go for it

What this thread was meant to ask is: 'Do you think it's possible for a man to realize himself as a father and lead a happy family life today?'

I still see moneymaxxing cels who are considering IVF surrogacy and some youngcels flooding the scene who can ascend

@Transcended Trucel @JayGoptri @Caesercel @the virgin shepherd @The Hanged Man @Cybersex is our hope @Persianyoungcel @Iranianoldcel @svgmn1 @Toxic_Manbabby @ilieknothing @Sneir @ThoughtfulCel @Lolimancer @Billowel @CopingForBrutality @nice_try @Substitute Subhuman @trying to ascend @Edmund_Kemper
Imagining myself getting divorce-raped is enough to make me go limp.

I'm also selfish and will probably never be a good father. And kids are a lot of work.

Some pull the "raising kids to take care of me when I'm old", well we know how that goes. I'll KMS instead, coping for an entire lifetime isn't something to be fancied (JFL at normies for not even realising this)

Why was I mentioned here? :feelshaha:

No, Children are a drain on you financially and they are hard to take care of. Not to mention, this world is fucked.
this also I wouldn't like ugly kids. but I don't want kids that mog me, especially a son being taller than me would be brutal. As such wouldn't have any.

Also ofc as you said world is a shithole with too many problems.

Costs too much money.
this too, minimum $10,000 a yr so $250000 through out life. And due to my higher income by they(even now maybe), they wouldn't be able to get financial aid from the goyment which only helps nigs/poors.

ofc u could cut the money to like 5k or something but it would be immoral and the kid would be bullied for shit clothes/being poorfag

Imagine the child being a foid too.. and raising that thing
:feelspuke:Imagine u raise the foid with love and kindness. Then at 16 she comes back pregnant by a nigger and has tattoos and piercings:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.

this also I wouldn't like ugly kids. but I don't want kids that mog me, especially a son being taller than me would be brutal. As such wouldn't have any.

Also ofc as you said world is a shithole with too many problems.
If my son was taller me, I'd feel proud ngl.

is it possible? yes. does that apply to everyone? absolutely not. also keep in mind that utmost satisfaction and complete happiness are works of bluepill fiction. you would be happier than an incel, way more, but even if you hit those marks, you would still end up having more preposterous self-goals that you aspire to achieve. regardless, it's almost impossible for incels to achieve this "happy family dream" status in this day and age. so my answer is no.

Last edited:

Yes, my biological perogative

is it possible? yes. does that apply to everyone? absolutely not. also keep in mind that utmost satisfaction and complete happiness are works of bluepill fiction. you would be happier than an incel, way more, but even if you hit those marks, you would still end up having more preposterous self-goals that you aspire to achieve. regardless, it's almost impossible for incels to achieve this "happy family dream" status in this day and age. so my answer is no.
Great camel wisdom:whitepill:
You need lionmaxxing soon

@Persianyoungcel

I don't think it's worth it.

Your children will just drain your time money and patience.

If they're foids they will grow up to be sluts and if they're boys they will grow up to be either ugly short or bald.

…what, and make them have to go through something even remotely close to what my genetics have condemned me to ????? :cryfeels:

Are you kidding me bro…?

Thankfully it's been taken out of my hands anyway. The gatekeepers of human genetic continuation (i.e. foids) have decreed the same verdict.

And thank fuck for that. Im sure my unborn son is applauding as we speak in another spacetime vortex of alternate future inceldom my nigga

I want to bang kids #kiddiefiddler (in video game)
My daughter will be staying at your house for the weekend (I'm getting milk), you'll take care of her right?

For me this would be possible BUT it depends on how society has learned to accept that the Family Unit is not necessary IF taking care of and raising children is done as a sort of "community" effort with government help[UWSL]h throwing out silly concepts like modern "Love". Perhaps a couple could be created based on interests and for the sole purpose of raising the child, but who live seperately from one another. So in essence every child is raised by multiple people. In that case, my vote would be yes. I imagine a sort of futuristic society that mostly has this down pat. Of course some minor issues would exist but ... Overall, then yes, I would want to raise kids and be a father figure towards them. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

Unless you want to adopt a male, blackpill him and then send him go ER I don't see the point of it tbh
Ahh so basically your answer to his question is: "Unless it's a training program for Mass casualty incidents, then NO". Am I correct?

Basically another way of summarising my position is:

IF there can be a future where "love" and "family" can be removed from parenting and replaced with a sense of "duty" and "transcendence" where everybody becomes a sort of "guru" ik different ways for youth, then my answer is yes. If things are to stay the same as now, then my answer is "No".

The main question here is: Can you afford having kids.
Raising kids in a good way is expensive as fuck.
I can't even afford all the things I want, so I don't have money to spare on a kid.
But if I somehow made more money in the future, I would definitly think about having kids. I think having kids gives you a natural high, it releases feel good hormones, just like being in love or having sex. Everything that is related to procreation gives animals an humans happy hormones.

Ahh so basically your answer to his question is: "Unless it's a training program for Mass casualty incidents, then NO". Am I correct?
Yup.
If you raise a boy and he ends up incel, that's cucked.
If you raise a boy and he slays more than you do, that's cucked.
If you raise a girl :feelskek:

Tbh I'd rather not having kids at all

If I had a child it would probably turn out to be a gremlin kind of creature but worse:feelsdevil:

Yup.
If you raise a boy and he ends up incel, that's cucked.
If you raise a boy and he slays more than you do, that's cucked.
If you raise a girl :feelskek:

Tbh I'd rather not having kids at all
If you raise children that are yours genetically it's not cucked , regardless of thier gender.It's like a part of you that will be there to transcend throught ages.