Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: is eating a girl out cucked?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date

Is eating a girl out cucked?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Idk

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Hey incel, Leave her alone!
★★★★★
I remember @MHCheese454 told me that he thought it was cucked but I disagree.

What do you guys think?

She's gotta do mine before

yummy dead baby tissue

Imagine thinking a foid would even give you the chance to get that close to her :feelsrope:

She's gotta do mine before
I'd probably do it to her first because post nut clarity would make me not want to do it to her

Yes, why are you giving her pleasure at the sake of your own? Use her holes for your own pleasure.

nevermind it being cucked, it's filthy and obscene.

Yes, why are you giving her pleasure at the sake of your own? Use her holes for your own pleasure.
I mean if she returns the favor then I think it's a fair trade

Pussy roastbeef discharges such grotesque shit it's basically a second butthole
When foid is on period she sits on toilet

She blasts usual asshole diarrhea poo and rotmeat blood shit from vagina

Foid becomes a double barrel shotgun,
She farts with poop and farts with flesh rotmeat from rothole cunt

Tampon that has been forgotten acts like a 4 gauge slug

Miscarriage abort mixes with poop in toilet with all other shit, if foid eats alot then cunt poop and anal poop act like a stream of nasty flesh and fecal shit

Like a flamethrower but poopthrower

View attachment 1183153View attachment 1183154View attachment 1183155View attachment 1183156View attachment 1183157View attachment 1183158View attachment 1183159View attachment 1183160View attachment 1183161View attachment 1183162View attachment 1183163View attachment 1183164View attachment 1183165View attachment 1183166View attachment 1183167

I’d beg at my knees to get that close to a irl foid. Fym is it cucked?

It is cucked as fuck man, not to mention disgusting.

It is cucked as fuck man, not to mention disgusting.

Yep, their pussy juices all up in your mouth that tastes like thick phlegm that’s been stuck in your throat the past 30 minutes and the smell of a dead fish that’s been sitting out for a week

That’s exactly how low income people get STDs because dudes are eating out girls while the girl is video taping them licking their pussy that’s close to their shitter (most assholes have poop particles on them).

Yep, their pussy juices all up in your mouth that tastes like thick phlegm that’s been stuck in your throat the past 30 minutes and the smell of a dead fish that’s been sitting out for a week

That’s exactly how low income people get STDs because dudes are eating out girls while the girl is video taping them licking their pussy that’s close to their shitter (most assholes have poop particles on them).
Yeah, I can't believe the majority here are voting no.

Yes, Youd be having your mouth where another guy has had his penis in so eating out is cucked

Yes, its entire point is to pleasure the foid

Yes, its entire point is to pleasure the foid
What If you are into it to?

Like you are into seeing her experience pleasure from you?

Then you are both benefiting from it

Even if she's a virgin, it's still cucked because you're a slave to her sexual pleasure, when it should only be her pleasing you.

only on fags.is could having sex with a woman be cucked