Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL]In this hypothetical situation, is the mans actions justified or wrong?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

Is it?

• No

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Maybe (explain)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
In this hypothetical situation:

The man gets a virgin wife, she does not have an sexual encounters with anyone else until she met him. She preserved herself just for him. She did what the man wished, was a loyal wife, cooked, cleaned, made meals for the tired husband, had regular sexual intercourse. There were no issues between them, just your average traditional family. But the male has cheated after all these years. Is he in the wrong and is he partaking in the degeneracy which people do not seek... or it was a justified act of revenge to give some redemption to the males which are unable to achieve this and are angry because of the bad hand they have dealt.

Curious tbh.

"I'm angry at society. Better take it out on my wife who did nothing to hurt me." Fuck this hypothetical guy.

"I'm angry at society. Better take it out on my wife who did nothing to hurt me." Fuck this hypothetical guy.
His reasoning was an act of "revenge" and giving back to all those men who have suffered through inflicting the same pain upon others.

If you deflower a virgin whos loyal to you and then go to have sex with more women than thats a crime against other men who cant get any. The male in this case should be beheaded publicly

His reasoning was an act of "revenge" and giving back to all those men who have suffered.

I know what revenge is, but his wife didn't do anything to him or any man.

His reasoning was an act of "revenge" and giving back to all those men who have suffered.

No. To punish his wife he should beat her, cheating on her just victimizes incels because youre claiming more than one woman

No. To punish his wife he should beat her, cheating on her just victimizes incels because youre claiming more than one woman
I agree with you, it does more damage. But I am curious to what some "against no matter whatcels" have to say.
I know what revenge is, but his wife didn't do anything to him or any man.
Makes sense.

No, he's a fucking dick tbh.

What kind of a retarded question is that? Why would an incel of all the people - someone who has endured hell for years, but then by some miracle found a virgin woman who loves him... why would they do that? I think most incels would be incredibly loyal and treat that woman like a saint for saving them from this misery

At the risk of sounding like a cuck, not justified, fuck that guy.

If you have innocent virgin wife and you fuck disgusting roastie sluts you are a degenerate piece of trash.

I don't care if it was like that in the old days, we were supposed to have advanced as a society. If the wife's father/brother shot that guy I would laugh.

What kind of a retarded question is that? Why would an incel of all the people - someone who has endured hell for years, but then by some miracle found a virgin woman who loves him... why would they do that? I think most incels would be incredibly loyal and treat that woman like a saint for saving them from this misery
Did I mention he was an Incel? JFL. Just 2 people that have preserved themselves for the future and just so happens that they met eachother and he decided to cheat. Its that simple lol.

Did I mention he was an Incel? JFL. Just 2 people that have preserved themselves for the future and just so happens that they met eachother and he decided to cheat. Its that simple lol.

Then that guy is just a regular old normie / chadlite douchebag that deserves a knife through his neck

If you deflower a virgin whos loyal to you and then go to have sex with more women than thats a crime against other men who cant get any. The male in this case should be beheaded publicly
Yes this.
And that's why actual society sucks , all that cheating ppl hurting others.

Thumbs down on stupid bullshit!

Wait a minute, the poll doesn't match the question. What does "Yes" mean? Yes he was justified?

Wait a minute, the poll doesn't match the question. What does "Yes" mean? Yes he was justified?
No = the mans action are not justified

Yes = the mans actions are justified

He's a dick. You don't cheat, especially if you are married.

If she's Hotter and Younger, than yes, it is justified.

This is completely fucking wrong. If I had a hypothetical gf/wife like this, I wouldn't do this.

unjustified and must be auschwitz'd. It's like he throws a pece of A5 wagyu meat to eat hamburgers and pizza in front of starving african children

Low IQ poll

You have A or B question and the options are yes and now

Thats just natural toxic masculinity, "man must cheat because its what man need to do for being man"

Also this

If man provides he gets whatever the fuck he wants. Roasties need to learn their place as mothers. If she can't please the man he must look elsewhere.

No, he's a fucking dick tbh.
I'd say he deserves all bad things that happen to him in the future of his life.
He also deserves to lose his pure trad wife
Only problem is now that she is no longer a virgin, she is used goods somewhat. Not cock carousel used goods, but still a non virgin. And many incels would not want her, cause no incel should EVER get sloppy seconds

Lmao cuck. The guy was clearly a chad and girl was attracted to him because of looks. And a chad cheating on his wife is always justified.

That whore woukd have never given incel a chance. Cucks.is
Cucks.is
Then that guy is just a regular old normie / chadlite douchebag that deserves a knife through his neck
Cucks.is

In this hypothetical situation:

The man gets a virgin wife, she does not have an sexual encounters with anyone else until she met him. She preserved herself just for him. She did what the man wished, was a loyal wife, cooked, cleaned, made meals for the tired husband, had regular sexual intercourse. There were no issues between them, just your average traditional family. But the male has cheated after all these years. Is he in the wrong and is he partaking in the degeneracy which people do not seek... or it was a justified act of revenge to give some redemption to the males which are unable to achieve this and are angry because of the bad hand they have dealt.

Curious tbh.
The act of revenge 100% justifies his action it’s actually disgraceful to see soo many cucked responses in the comments.

Your thread actually shows even guys who are actually hateful towards women see them as innocent little victims.

Calling a beheading on guy who cheated meanwhile 90% of the women today cheat on innocent men all the time. Holy shit I actually feel like I am on Reddit.

You also fucked up your question. It can be interpreted in 4 ways.

1. Yes his actions are justified
2. Yes his actions are wrong
3. No his actions are justified
4. No his actions are wrong

Last edited:
No, he should remain loyal to his wife. Promiscuity creates problems in society.

>multiple choice question
>yes or no answer
:waitwhat:

He promotes degeneracy and should be rightfully executed for that.

If one man was fucking only one woman we would have a gf/wife. This guy promoting degeneracy and should be eaten alive by crocodiles.

The act of revenge 100% justifies his action it’s actually disgraceful to see soo many cucked responses in the comments.

Your thread actually shows even guys who are actually hateful towards women see them as innocent little victims.

Calling a beheading on guy who cheated meanwhile 90% of the women today cheat on innocent men all the time. Holy shit I actually feel like I am on Reddit.

You also fucked up your question. It can be interpreted in 4 ways.

1. Yes his actions are justified
2. Yes his actions are wrong
3. No his actions are justified
4. No his actions are wrong
The point is that this particular non-existent woman was pure and loyal. Therefore to take revenge by harming her is unjustified. We hate sluts, not women who do not partake in the degeneracy. Though in reality, all women are sluts. This was a hypothetical question after all.

Men's adultery is much more acceptable and has way less consequences than women's adultery, provided he did it with a prostitute or something like that and didn't ruin a decent woman who could be someone's wife someday or fucked someone's wife. If he did one of the two latter, it's as bad as women's adultery.

But still, adultery is wrong. His actions are not justified.

The point is that this particular non-existent woman was pure and loyal. Therefore to take revenge by harming her is unjustified. We hate sluts, not women who do not partake in the degeneracy. Though in reality, all women are sluts. This was a hypothetical question after all.
You are thinking like a man, think like a women. Women don’t care if the guy is pure and loyal, when they see opportunity they take it.

Men should do the same as women. They should care about their own happiness before the women. If he is not happy he needs to cheat just like modern women cheat.

You are thinking like a man, think like a women. Women don’t care if the guy is pure and loyal, when they see opportunity they take it.

Men should do the same as women. They should care about their own happiness before the women. If he is not happy he needs to cheat just like modern women cheat.
Thinking like a man is a good point. It’s often forgotten that women do not have a moral compass. Men are hardwired for justice and reason.

cheating is normalfag behavior

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back