Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll:If you were dropped off in jounieh, Lebanon, would you think this is a third world city based on these videos?

Yes or no

• Total voters
@DarkStar
@Chadstralian CHANG
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf
@VersoffenerAssi

Looks nice, though ofc it would be filled with sex-havers enjoying the beach; I'd be in the mountains

Now ofc, this is the better area of the city and/or region, but it still looks decently developed. Definitely no worse than second-world tier & is clearly improving.

No
No

It's developed enough to be at least second-World

I would because the buildings look old.

Looks like some Italian cities I've been to

@wasted12years

Kinda reminds of Greece a little.

Of course not. Which is funny, since most outsiders probably wouldn't even think a Jordanian city can look like this.

Compare that clip with this description of Lebanon:feelshaha:.

That's what I have always thought. Is better then most places in south east Asia.
Yup, and those guys already love to brag about their current infrastructure. I remember a guy posting this image on some discussion of Western decline, saying that the West has lost its entrepreneurial spirit and now they (SEAs) are the ones who will have to carry it:feelshaha::

F-GnEXJa8AA-cu1

Yup, and those guys already love to brag about their current infrastructure. I remember a guy posting this image on some discussion of Western decline, saying that the West has lost its entrepreneurial spirit and now they (SEAs) are the ones who will have to carry it
Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines outside, the cities are shitholes.bit Bangkok looks nice
Of course not. Which is funny, since most outsiders probably wouldn't even think a Jordanian city can look like this.
True.

Yeah, I would based off the buildings. The cars look ok though

Yes, the buildings don’t look like they are well maintained and the boats look worn out. The boats are similar to the ones in curryland

Also it looks like you picked a rich area. Even here there are few areas where every second car is a Mercedes and a Ferrari