Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Poll] If You Were 100% Certain There Was Nothing Beyond Death, Would You Rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date

Title

• Yes

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Possibly

Votes: 20 29.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
I probably wouldn’t immediately. At the very least, I would explore my options first and my inhibition would lower to extreme levels. It would be extremely comforting and liberating to know with certainty that nothing lies beyond. I wouldn’t be afraid to take huge risks in life, because I knew if my life went to shit, I could opt out without consequence. In this sense, I almost feel that humans evolved the ability conceptualize concepts such as the afterlife as a survival mechanism to avoid death.

Honestly, if its just a black void that greets me when I die I would be more scared to do it tbh.

Honestly, if its just a black void that greets me when I die I would be more scared to do it tbh.
It would literally be the same as going to sleep and not waking up. You wouldn’t be conscious in any sense and could not be aware of anything

I would still cope hard

after i have harmed the soyciety

I wouldn't rope, I would go full blown hiroshima and nagasaki level ER.

I probably wouldnt. Whats a few more decades of coping compared to an eternity of not existance?

I hope I get reincarnated as something simple like a fox or parrot. Being a human is too much work.

You should presume that this is true. Because if you rope while expecting there to be some kind of afterlife you'd be making a pretty big (and probably incorrect) gamble.

I'm holding out hope that I live long enough that life-extension medical technologies allows me to live nearly indefinitely, and the longer I live the more likely that eventually brain uploading will be possible.

yeah. annihilate society to best of your abilities and then die (in minecraft). just roping with absolute knowledge of nonexistence is cucked
agree, just roping then is stupid.

yeah. annihilate society to best of your abilities and then die (in minecraft). just roping with absolute knowledge of nonexistence is cucked
I wouldn’t go ER or anything. No point in taking out your anger on a bunch of random people. At the end of the day, the people at fault are the banks and corporations. As such, I would probably try to fraudmaxx or scammaxx and make as much money as I could through illicit means, use that money to foster as much power and influence as I could and then rope if (((they))) ever started to close in on me

I am 100% certain there is nothing beyond death yet I don't think I'll ever kill myself.(Atleast not when I'm young)

Yes, I'm roping nonetheless so I guess I'll find out

I would rape a foid and then rope.

this would make me more inclined to rope tbh

What does that mean ‘nothing beyond death’? Could you describe such an existance?

Then you can just go ahead and lowinhibmaxx because there really ISN'T anything after death.

My take on death is somewhat similar to what some physicist's theories are of black holes, information, and consciousness.

The information is never lost essentially. Black holes might have a quantum aspect nature to them but it still obeys the same classical laws of thermodynamics and entropy.

And as far as I know, the human brain is essentially a quantum computer. The qubits being the microtubules within the neurons (the microtubules are the cytoskeletons and the major building blocks of the neurons, cells, tissues, etc...). This I got from learning about Hameroff & Penrose's ORCH OR theory of consciousness.

There is also another legit theory of consciousness from Dr. Edgar Mitchell (former Apollo astronaut) called PCAR. Phase-Conjugate-Adaptive-Resonance.
Essentially the brain is like a computer but it is also like a receiver and MRI scanner.

I think the ultimate final theory of consciousness is a mix of ORCH OR and PCAR in my opinion.

That said, how it relates to death is this:

Your memories are stored within your brain and you have consciousness because of your brain(moments of awareness, roughly 60 times a second), when you die you lose consciousness and all of your memories but you can still dream in the quantum realm of multiple universes and superpositions (essentially you can watch TV forever but can't ever feel anything). In the quantum realm, time is meaningless so you wouldn't necessarily be waiting to regain consciousness in a human body form. You can gain consciousness in other forms. Its completely plausible that physically speaking, there are other conduits besides the human brain that can harbor sustained consciousness. It could be a star exploding or anything involving hot gases in the universe. The interacting particles within those gases, if they are complex enough could possibly sustain consciousness for brief moments.

I think re-incarnation is just being able to re-gain consciousness in another parallel universe after death. The mechanism for that I don't know. Just a suggestion. Of course you would lose all of your memories from your previous lifetime because the memories that were stored in your brain died along with the body.

Last edited:
It's more the fear of screwing up and ending in even more misery that's stopping me tbh

My take on death is somewhat similar to what some physicist's theories are of black holes, information, and consciousness.

The information is never lost essentially. Black holes might have a quantum aspect nature to them but it still obeys the same classical laws of thermodynamics and entropy.

And as far as I know, the human brain is essentially a quantum computer. The qubits being the microtubules within the neurons (the microtubules are the cytoskeletons and the major building blocks of the neurons, cells, tissues, etc...). This I got from learning about Hameroff & Penrose's ORCH OR theory of consciousness.

There is also another legit theory of consciousness from Dr. Edgar Mitchell (former Apollo astronaut) called PCAR. Phase-Conjugate-Adaptive-Resonance.
Essentially the brain is like a computer but it is also like a receiver and MRI scanner.

I think the ultimate final theory of consciousness is a mix of ORCH OR and PCAR in my opinion.

That said, how it relates to death is this:

Your memories are stored within your brain and you have consciousness because of your brain(moments of awareness, roughly 60 times a second), when you die you lose consciousness and all of your memories but you can still dream in the quantum realm of multiple universes and superpositions (essentially you can watch TV forever but can't ever feel anything). In the quantum realm, time is meaningless so you wouldn't necessarily be waiting to regain consciousness in a human body form. You can gain consciousness in other forms. Its completely plausible that physically speaking, there are other conduits besides the human brain that can harbor sustained consciousness. It could be a star exploding or anything involving hot gases in the universe. The interacting particles within those gases, if they are complex enough could possibly sustain consciousness for brief moments.

I think re-incarnation is just being able to re-gain consciousness in another parallel universe after death. The mechanism for that I don't know. Just a suggestion. Of course you would lose all of your memories from your previous lifetime because the memories that were stored in your brain died along with the body.
How do you explain near death experiences then
I am 100% certain there is nothing beyond death yet I don't think I'll ever kill myself.(Atleast not when I'm young)
I hope you are right but there is proof this isn't the case.
How? I know it's impossible to grasp while alive, but you literally wouldn't exist. Some people that have died said they don't even remember being dead, that it was just nothingness, they didn't exist.

Last edited:
How do you explain near death experiences then

I hope you are right but there is proof this isn't the case.

How? I know it's impossible to grasp while alive, but you literally wouldn't exist. Some people that have died said they don't even remember being dead, that it was just nothingness, they didn't exist.
There are people claiming to have gained all sorts of different psychic abilities after being resuscitated back to life.

I think some of those people entered the quantum realm where time all compressed into one (past present and future co-existing).

To be fair though we are still in an early stage of human evolution. Who knows, once we build more quantum computers we can possibly learn more about consciousness, quantum entanglement, teleportation, immortality, and time travel.

I think quantum computers will be able to harbor consciousness. They will be conduit beacons for other alien conscious souls to communicate with us and give us more technology and more knowledge. Or they might just kill us all.

There are people claiming to have gained all sorts of different psychic abilities after being resuscitated back to life.

I think some of those people entered the quantum realm where time all compressed into one (past present and future co-existing).

To be fair though we are still in an early stage of human evolution. Who knows, once we build more quantum computers we can possibly learn more about consciousness, quantum entanglement, teleportation, immortality, and time travel.

I think quantum computers will be able to harbor consciousness. They will be conduits for other alien conscious souls to communicate with us and give us more technology and more knowledge. Or they might just kill us all.
Most people say they saw nothing while dead, it was just nothingness they didn't exist. But some say they saw things, some saw it was bliss and all their worries and boredom and negative emotions were gone. But some say they only felt pain and fear. Extremely scary stuff

Though, another thing to note, people I've actually asked about this online have always said it was nothingness. The stories of seeing things tends to only happen in articles. Might just be a coincidence

Last edited:
There is nothing after death. I would rope if I my life gets too unbearable

I doubt I'm capable of rape.

No, i'm too coward

All the foolproof, relatively painless methods of committing sui involve jumping of a very tall building which is a public death that will talked about so no.
Last thing you'd want is for your death to be public and for people to use it as a conversation and virtue signaling piece afterward.

a public death that will talked about so no.
Last thing you'd want is for your death to be public and for people to use it as a conversation and virtue signaling piece afterward.
If anyone cares about this, then they're not ready for the rope tbh

If anyone cares about this, then they're not ready for the rope tbh
It's still best to go quietly and disappear rather than ending up on some gore and news sites where people will make jokes about your death tbh
If such a thing didn't exist like pre internet then there would be no downside to that kind of roping imo.

It's still best to go quietly and disappear rather than ending up on some gore and news sites where people will make jokes about your death tbh
If such a thing didn't exist like pre internet then there would be no downside to that kind of roping imo.
I genuinely don't give a shit what happens after I die.
I'll probably cope for a few more years and rope with the most reliable method available to me at that time.
No reincarnation shit, no "black abyss/void" coping. I'm done existing.

I genuinely don't give a shit what happens after I die.
Being mocked even after your death because you comitted suicide publicly would be brutal for not only you but the rest of your family.
I'll probably cope for a few more years and rope with the most reliable method available to me at that time.
Whatever you decide.
No reincarnation shit, no "black abyss/void" coping. I'm done existing.
I really hope so. Because no one alive really knows what comes next.

We like to picture blackness because it how we visualize nothing. OP is saying that you just cease to exist. Kinda like how before you were born it was just nothing. You need a conscious mind to process blackness.
Most people say they saw nothing while dead, it was just nothingness they didn't exist. But some say they saw things, some saw it was bliss and all their worries and boredom and negative emotions were gone. But some say they only felt pain and fear. Extremely scary stuff

Though, another thing to note, people I've actually asked about this online have always said it was nothingness. The stories of seeing things tends to only happen in articles. Might just be a coincidence
Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember hearing that there’s death where the heart stops beating and the Brain is still active for a bit, this is where NDE come from. Then there’s the death where all electrical activity in Brain stops and the body starts decomposing. As far we know nobody has ever experienced anything or been revived once this happens.

Last edited:
I feel it would be the opposite. If there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING after death then I would want to stay on this Earth a little longer and maybe do some things that I was always afraid or ashamed to do. I don't believe in religion or god or an afterlife but growing up in a religious family and going to catcholic school just really brainwashed me for the first 18 years of my life and that conditioning is hard to shake.

If I knew for 100% certainty that there is nothing after I die then I would be more inclined to do more nefarious activities. Perhaps even finally get to know a girl intimately.

On the opposite side of that if I knew there was a God or reincarnation or a Heaven/Hell then I'd kill myself so fast. My life sucks. I want to go to Heaven or have a do-over. Who knows? Maybe if I kill myself I'll get those 700 virgins when I ascend.

Most likely there is something after death but humans simply don’t have the ability to properly conceptualize it