Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: If exterminating crocodiles, Anacondas, Cobras and pythons wouldn't cause harm to the ecosystem would you kill them all?

Would you?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
Obviously, you can't. Because, that would cause harm to the ecosystem. But crocodiles especially, are prehistoric dveils who stalk and kill humans. Sure, the dumb guy who ignored the signs and swam in crocodile infested waters deserved getting eaten by a crocodile. But little kids and people who weren't aware that crocodiles were not in The water don't.

@WØLF
@Made in Heaven
@Made_In_Azania
@DarkStarDownsyndrom
@ItsovERfucks
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Fatass3000
@Ron.Belgrade
@SupremeSaint
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@Mecoja
@Jason Voorhees
@Samurai
@Lonelyus
@wasted12years
@supersoldier
@CorpseCel
@lifesucksandyoudie

They all look disgusting. But then, I wish Dinosaurs didn't go extinct. People would hate me, if I killed all crocs. It's the closest thing we have to the dinosaurs.
they are fucking evil and take human form and manipulate the world.

I hate all animals, loving animals is a soycuck-normie trait, I don't give a fuck a fuck about the well-being of animals who gave my ancestors hell on Earth.

You have to remember, the reason humans are afraid of the dark is because of thousands of years of being preyed upon by these things, we literally had to evolve survival mechanisms, they can all get fucked

I hate all animals, loving animals is a soycuck-normie trait, I don't give a fuck a fuck about the well-being of animals who gave my ancestors hell on Earth.

You have to remember, the reason humans are afraid of the dark is because of thousands of years of being preyed upon by these things, we literally had to evolve survival mechanisms, they can all get fucked
based

I think they are cool and interesting. I say we should feed foids to crocodiles

some of them are peaceful

Nah, they're just animals acting on instinct, no need to needlessly wipe them out.

no i like (most) animals

No we can feed the foids to them

I think they are cool and interesting. I say we should feed foids to crocodiles
based, didn't see this post before saying the same thing jfl

Postmogged

i rather get all cockroaches and butterflies killed off the face of earth

Yes. I got bit by a snake in my garden once. Not a fun experience.

Better exterminating richfags than animals tbh

Nah it is quite rare, like once or twice a year and the victims are regular guys
There are some beaches which are unsafe because, if crocs I have heard,I have heard? Chadstralia is extremely unsafe, everything there seems to be trying to kill you.

There are some beaches which are unsafe because, if crocs I have heard,I have heard? Chadstralia is extremely unsafe, everything there seems to be trying to kill you.
Yeah, in the north there are beaches where you can’t go in the water