Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [ POLL ] How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• 6'7

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • 6'6

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 6'5

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 6'4

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 6'3

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 6'2

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 6'1

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • 6'0

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • 5'11

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • 5'10

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
I know many people already made this thread but this thread will be a bit different. I will put not height ranges in the poll but exact heights from 4'11 - 6'7. I know this seems pretty stupid and autistic but I don't give a fuck

Fuck. I should have put height ranges instead

Ignore this thread. I will make another one

Half the forum cant even vote probably

My height isin't here and anyone over 6'2 should be banned

No options for truecels.

Foid trait: you forget men under 5'10

Multiple votes are allowed

This was one of the silliest threads I made jfl. I accidentally clicked post while I was trying to rearrange the poll
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. I just had to mess around a little with the multiple votes thing, lol.

I'm tired of discussions about height. This makes me feel like I have some sort of superpowers, becauce I'm not short

Mans done 3 threads on height and none of them is passable.

Legit truecel 50 iq trait

It has to be a foid at this point.

It has to be a foid at this point.

also "multiple votes are allowed"

Image 9

Last edited:
I already clarified I accidentally clicked on post with this thread. Fuck you all

It was funny mate. Not sure why you re replying a month later over fun banter that everyone forgot about a second later.
Ok no problem. I just saw I got more replies on this thread so I thought I would check it out. And you are absolutely right, Im a retard and I will not make threads in Lounge or ID anymore

And you are absolutely right, Im a retard and I will not make threads in Lounge or ID anymore
Young man.

I said it was banter, alot of users here shit on each other for fun. Thats part of being an incel and part of having close male friends.

Gona give you a bonus advice, when you re living your life normaly and suddenly you get jumped by an erect dick.

You can take it in the side, in the ear, in the nose.. you dont have to always take it in the ass.

Young man.

I said it was banter, alot of users here shit on each other for fun. Thats part of being an incel and part of having close male friends.

Gona give you a bonus advice, when you re living your life normaly and suddenly you get jumped by an erect dick.

You can take it in the side, in the ear, in the nose.. you dont have to always take it in the ass.
I understand it was banter but I have to point out you were right even if it was a joke, there is nothing wrong with that. Also jfl at the bonus advice. I bet you all think Im a foid or a fag now but that is ok,
I know Im none of those two things but I cannot influence how everyone sees me so it doesn't matter

Last edited:
I understand it was banter but I have to point out you were right even if it was a joke, there is nothing wrong with that. Also jfl at the bonus advice. I bet you all think Im a foid or a fag now but that is ok,
I know Im none of those two things but I cannot influence how everyone sees me so it doesn't matter
You didnt understand the advice, nevermind.

You didnt understand the advice, nevermind.
I understand what you meant but saying it in a particular way like that just tells me what you think about me aswell. But yes as you said nevermind whatever. Have a nice day

I understand what you meant but saying it in a particular way like that just tells me what you think about me aswell. But yes as you said nevermind whatever. Have a nice day
i wont have a nice day because im in pain 24/7.

Anyways the advice was, when life hits you with something that annoys you. Especially online.

As an incel or a disadvantaged fellow, you have to learn how to make light of it to keep going else it will mess up your health.

Meaning after we made fun of you for failing to do a thread on height. You can joke too about it to ease up your annoyance and just do a new thread, this means you took the dick in the side or in the nose or in the ear.

But no, you decided to take it in the ass by replying a month later to every user who made fun of you who most likely forgot about your mistake 5 minutes later.

Get it now?

i wont have a nice day because im in pain 24/7.

Anyways the advice was, when life hits you with something that annoys you. Especially online.

As an incel or a disadvantaged fellow, you have to learn how to make light of it to keep going else it will mess up your health.

Meaning after we made fun of you for failing to do a thread on height. You can joke too about it to ease up your annoyance and just do a new thread, this means you took the dick in the side or in the nose or in the ear.

But no, you decided to take it in the ass by replying a month later to every user who made fun of you who most likely forgot about your mistake 5 minutes later.

Get it now?
I understand that very well and I joked about it at the start but today I had a decent day and then I opened this thread just to see a bunch of users making fun of me on a forum where I mostly feel welcomed so of course I got a bit offended if that makes sense especially when I saw a user calling me a foid. Its not very funny to me

I understand that very well and I joked about it at the start but today I had a decent day and then I opened this thread just to see a bunch of users making fun of me on a forum where I mostly feel welcomed so of course I got a bit offended if that makes sense especially when I saw a user calling me a foid. Its not very funny to me
:bigbrain: :feelsYall:

Just laugh. It is not my fault my mother had me when she was 30
Calm down, bro. I wasn't making fun of you, I was just making fun of the situation. It was funny. I didn't mean to insult you if that's what you think.

Calm down, bro. I wasn't making fun of you, I was just making fun of the situation. It was funny. I didn't mean to insult you if that's what you think.
No problem, the situation was indeed funny. I admit it I overreacted a bit