Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] How many of you believe in the theory of evolution?

The theory of evolution is

• Total voters
i was millions years of evolution to die like a inferior filth

Completely false, Im a Christian but even if you completely leave out the religions and creationism, imo evolution still isnt proven, not even close. Its just a theory.

YES. I do agree with Darwin's 'theory of evolution'.

Completely false, Im a Christian but even if you completely leave out the religions and creationism, imo evolution still isnt proven, not even close. Its just a theory.
Spider Man Lol GIF

Come on niggers vote

Theres no evidence for evolution. Theres only sexual selection and mutation.
Ok, but that still doesn't mean god is responsible for any of it. There is no real evidence god exists

How retarded do you have to be to think that a rat magically becomes a whale after swimming in water a few times? I watch videos about evolution to have a good laugh when im feeling down :feelskek:

How retarded do you have to be to think that a rat magically becomes a whale after swimming in water a few times? I watch videos about evolution to have a good laugh when im feeling down :feelskek:
Evolution is a slow, creeping process that goes on for millions of years. Its not magic, evolution is just adaption to the current environment and living conditions

Evolution is a slow, creeping process that goes on for millions of years. Its not magic, evolution is just adaption to the current environment and living conditions
This.

Denying evolution in the 21st century is low IQ, as it’s a scientific fact at this point. Now, there is nothing wrong with questioning and criticizing the Darwinian mechanism of evolution, but to deny evolution itself is just plain retarded.

Ok, but that still doesn't mean god is responsible for any of it. There is no real evidence god exists
Thats my point, evolution requires to put your belief and faith into evidence and theory its presented to you. Same as religions. Personal experience without solid proof cannot be used as evidence. Thats why i dont judge people which dont believe in God's existence.

Evolution is not a belief or an opinion.

I'm 50/50 on evolution

its retarded cope for retards who want to think they are smart

Denying evolution in the 21st century is low IQ, as it’s a scientific fact at this point. Now, there is nothing wrong with questioning and criticizing the Darwinian mechanism of evolution, but to deny evolution itself is just plain retarded.
Yes and the fact that almost half of the users voted false really shows how low IQ this forum is

Theory in science has a different meaning than the one we use in everyday's speech you low IQ ape. Let me guess, atomic theory, continental drift theory and theory of general relativity are all unproven?

Yes and the fact that almost half of the users voted false really shows how low IQ this forum is
Most people here are contrarians who oppose everything that is generally accepted without really putting much thought into why they oppose it. They oppose it only because they want to contradict the "establishment"

Most people here are contrarians who oppose everything that is generally accepted without really putting much thought into why they oppose it. They oppose it only because they want to contradict the "establishment"
Exactly.
"Saaaar theory of evolution is false saaaar God created us in his own image saaaar don't be fooled by mainstream media saaaaaaaaar"

Theory in science has a different meaning than the one we use in everyday's speech you low IQ ape. Let me guess, atomic theory, continental drift theory and theory of general relativity are all unproven?
It has different meaning because you define it as such, things like gravity are not a theory because its observable but still people dont fully know how it works, continental drift theory is more likely true based on logic, still its not observable as such its not 99 true, theoretically it might happened something else. People who gets fired up like idiots like you gets offended when someones disagrees with their beliefs, which is exactly the reason why people make fun of religion people and yet you guys act the same, youre nothing better.

Thats my point, evolution requires to put your belief and faith into evidence and theory its presented to you. Same as religions. Personal experience without solid proof cannot be used as evidence. Thats why i dont judge people which dont believe in God's existence.
Ok. I can understand that :feelsokman:

It's not a theory when it's the truth

All those that voted false are IQcels.

1/4 of the forum are retards

honestly I expected it to be more lmfao

Not okay, there literally is evidence of evolution.

@Karakol96 you voted false as well? Doesn't surprise me, I always knew you were low IQ

I believe in evolution. I am a genetic mistake and wont be able to reproduce, wich means that Darwin is at least partially right

I have yet to see a single argument against evolution that isn’t a misunderstanding, a distortion, or an outright lie. All of their "arguments" are either one of these, a combination of the three, or simply pure seething and denialism.

@beyondschizo

yes that species adapt to their surroundings, but not that monkeys became humans jfl

It is very obviously true. We see it every day when e.g. news about new antibiotic resistant bacteria or news about new covid variants emerge. We know the principles, we have seen it happen in practice, if there were not religious stupidity around this topic 99%+ of people would believe in it, the only exception being akin to flat earthers.

That's like saying your retarded for thinking that a cake comes from a bunch of flour and eggs and turns into a cake just by adding heat.

Evolution is one of the most retarded theories i heard.
Lmao imagine being an atheist and denying evolution. I understand why creationists deny evolution, but as an atheist you shouldn't have a single reason not to accept it as true

I have yet to see a single argument against evolution that isn’t a misunderstanding, a distortion, or an outright lie. All of their "arguments" are either one of these, a combination of the three, or simply pure seething and denialism.

@beyondschizo
Yes and if you correct them they double down on their bullshit beliefs trying to prove evolution false. It's like talking to a brick wall.
And by the way, if you want to have a laugh I recommend you see this video:

View: https://youtu.be/S1FpUw4D8UM?feature=shared

It sums up pretty well the average evolution denier user on this forum: functional illiterate, ignorant and low IQ.

Lmao imagine being an atheist and denying evolution. I understand why creationists deny evolution, but as an atheist you shouldn't have a single reason not to accept it as true
Why do i have to choose between 2 retarded theories(god and evolution). Why cant i look at things objectively?

Why do i have to choose between 2 retarded theories(god and evolution). Why cant i look at things objectively?
There are thousands and thousands of scientific papers on evolution and the entirety of biologists all around the world considers it true, but for some unknown "objective" reason you regard it as being false. If there's something you are not doing that's looking at things objectively, you are just relying on your hamster wheel powered brain to disprove evolution which is the antithesis of "objective". "if I don't understand it then it's false" :soy:

There are thousands and thousands of scientific papers on evolution and the entirety of biologists all around the world considers it true, but for some unknown "objective" reason you regard it as being false. If there's something you are not doing that's looking at things objectively, you are just relying on your hamster wheel powered brain to disprove evolution which is the antithesis of "objective". "if I don't understand it then it's false" :soy:
There is not a single proof that evolution is true. Neanderthals are just churkas, ancient cromagnons are just germanics, all those homo erectus shit is just regular apes.

Theres natural (and sexual) selection, as well as epigenetic and developmental adaptation, which cause both populations and individuals to change over time.

The problem with "evolution" is the shitty definition of the term itself, we should just use selection and adaptation instead

Yea go pray to your jewish God like the good cuck you are
Go ahead and be an atheist bluepillER like your Jewish mastERs want you to be. Take Saint Elliot off of your PFP and put a sign that says “I am a slave to Devil-Worshipping Zionists”

Last edited:

@beyondschizo
Yeah, it's retarded, even I agree.
Evolution deniers never have any scientific evidence supporting their arguments which makes those arguments weak and easily disproven. I'm definitely more inclined to support the theory of evolution as true even though I still take it with a grain of salt as I said in that other thread

@wasted12years thots?