Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: how many languages do you speak?

How many

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Most people can speak Arabic, English and French in Lebanon. How many languages do you speak?

Tamil telegu English Hindi

Only one I speak is english.

I speak portuguese and english. I also want to learn spanish.

Only English. I had to take French classes during middle and high school but cheated my way through all 3 years of them and didn’t learn a fucking thing.

Swedish, English and a little Japanese although my Japanese is like toddler level, but i know like 1000 words. It's just the grammar that's difficult.

American's the only language you need. :cool:

Only other language worth learning after that is Mexican

It's called Spanish not "Mexican".
GOD DAMNIT YOU MADE ME FUCKIGN DO A VODKA SODA SPITAKE

YOU DIDN"T CORRECT "AMERICAN" LMAO

I know curry cause my parents speak that

The only language that truly matters is having a woman's language (tongue) on your penis :feelsdevil:

Every other language is cope

So I'm a low tier normie?

Swedish, English and a little Japanese although my Japanese is like toddler level, but i know like 1000 words. It's just the grammar that's difficult.
Why did you learn Japanese? Anime? Idk why people learn Asian languages unless, you're geomaxxing. They are practically, useless outside that particular country
Languages like spanish, French and Russian are worth learning. Personally, German is my favourite. But It isn't worth learning.

I speak portuguese and english. I also want to learn spanish.
If you know Portugese you can understand spanish. You can easily learn.

French English Spanish Italian

Why did you learn Japanese? Anime? Idk why people learn Asian languages unless, you're geomaxxing. They are practically, useless outside that particular country
Languages like spanish, French and Russian are worth learning. Personally, German is my favourite. But It isn't worth learning.
I don't know why but it wasn't because of anime. I watched alot of Japanese movies and TV-series/doramas. Non-anime ones.

What do you count? Like Romanian and Moldovan are pretty much the same thing. Also what level of proficiency? I have a native level German, however I also speak French at an A2 level. I also know a bit of Spanish and Italian (less than A2) but I wouldn't count those.

So if you count English, German, Romanian and French I speak 4. However depending on how you count it I could speak as many as 7.

What do you count? Like Romanian and Moldovan are pretty much the same thing. Also what level of proficiency? I have a native level German, however I also speak French at an A2 level. I also know a bit of Spanish and Italian (less than A2) but I wouldn't count those.

So if you count English, German, Romanian and French I speak 4. However depending on how you count it I could speak as many as 7.
Also guess that I'm a lingual chad now. Feels good to win at something in life.

So if you count English, German, Romanian and French I speak 4. However depending on how you count it I could speak as many as 7.ud
Ideally, fluent. But if you can have basic conversations in Italian and Spanish then, i guess you could count that.

Foids can’t understand my language

What curry? is there a Kashmiri a language or do they speak Urdu?
There are several languages most are like halfway between Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi. I just say I speak curry to avoid further explanations

There are several languages most are like halfway between Hindi/Urdu and Punjabi. I just say I speak curry to avoid further explanations
But don't Kashmiris have their own language?No wonder curryland is so chaotic, every Village has a different language lol

I speak Serbo Croatian, English, Spanish, German and very basic Russian

russian/english, i'd like to learn german or french but idk what to do with them

Only English. I had to take French classes during middle and high school but cheated my way through all 3 years of them and didn’t learn a fucking thing.

Tu est un nigger

Je veux baiser une foid

Did you understand that?

Tu est un nigger

Je veux baiser une foid

Did you understand that?
No. I don’t remember a fucking thing from French. It’s been 3 years since I had a French class and even then I didn’t know shit because I cheated by finding all the answers online for the homework and hid a cheat sheet in my desk during tests

No. I don’t remember a fucking thing from French. It’s been 3 years since I had a French class and even then I didn’t know shit because I cheated by finding all the answers online for the homework and hid a cheat sheet in my desk during tests

Not even the je (I), tu (you), basic words like that?

Tu est un nigger

Je veux baiser une foid

Did you understand that?

Btw, this meant

Tu (you) est (are) un (a) nigger (nigger)

Je (I) veux (want) baiser (to fuck) une (a) foid (foid)

You are a nigger

I want to fuck a foid

:feelsYall:

Not even the je (I), tu (you), basic words like that?

Btw, this meant

Tu (you) est (are) un (a) nigger (nigger)

Je (I) veux (want) baiser (to fuck) une (a) foid (foid)

You are a nigger

I want to fuck a foid

:feelsYall:
I quite literally don’t remember shit. Thanks for the translation :feelsYall:. Only thing I remember is a few of the numbers. I forgot all the rest. In the last 2 years of French class some guy showed the whole class an online site with cheat sheets for all the worksheets when the teacher was away. I was never friends with the guy but him doing that saved me lots of work. I just went home, looked up the answer key, and seemed smart the next day by having the correct answers!

I quite literally don’t remember shit. Thanks for the translation :feelsYall:. Only thing I remember is a few of the numbers. I forgot all the rest. In the last 2 years of French class some guy showed the whole class an online site with cheat sheets for all the worksheets when the teacher was away. I was never friends with the guy but him doing that saved me lots of work. I just went home, looked up the answer key, and seemed smart the next day by having the correct answers!
That makes sense, I did the same for music class. Was assigned trumpet, faked playing it, and left that class not knowing shit lol.

The only reason I know a little bit of french is because I'm a nigger and my mom speaks it, and I live in Canada, with the second language in Canada being french, so I was guaranteed to know it at least on a beginner level.

That makes sense, I did the same for music class. Was assigned trumpet, faked playing it, and left that class not knowing shit lol.

The only reason I know a little bit of french is because I'm a nigger and my mom speaks it, and I live in Canada also, with the second language in Canada being french, so I was guaranteed to know it at least on a beginner level.
Cool. Cheating through a class really makes you feel good because you are beating the system

i speak one tried to learn jappense ddint have the motivation to do so