Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: How likely is the possibility of a. War breaking out between Hezbollah and Israel now?

How likely?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
@Anarcho Nihilist

Attritional War in the middle east
WW2 casualties or total population extremination at the worst case scenario

IDK anything about Middle Eastern politics

I just want Total Zionist Death :feelsdevil:

Israel must first finish off Hamas in order to fight against Hezbollah later. Netanyahu is not very popular inside the country and he needs some kind of victory trophy before starting a new war. I'm sure even the Jews are tired of the war in Gaza.

I think Netanyahu loves his power more than anything in the world, so he will be afraid to fight two enemies at the same time, because his freedom and power are at stake, because if he loses power, he will go to prison for corruption.

Israel must first finish off Hamas in order to fight against Hezbollah later. Netanyahu is not very popular inside the country and he needs some kind of victory trophy before starting a new wa
Agreed. But they have already mobilized a whole, battalion and they are sending military equipment to the north. I think something big might happen this time.

I think Netanyahu loves his power more than anything in the world, so he will be afraid to fight two enemies at the same time, because his freedom and power are at stake, because if he loses power, he will go to prison for corruption.
True

Agreed. But they have already mobilized a whole, battalion and they are sending military equipment to the north. I think something big might happen this time.
An attack on an internationally recognized Arab country will only worsen Israel's position and future deals with other Arab States. Palestine ( Gaza ) It is not a member of the United Nations or a subject of international law, but Lebanon is a member of the United Nations and it will be harder for Jews to fight against a full-fledged state.

An attack on an internationally recognized Arab country will only worsen Israel's position and future deals with other Arab States. Palestine ( Gaza ) It is not a member of the United Nations or a subject of international law, but Lebanon is a member of the United Nations and it will be harder for Jews to fight against a full-fledged state.
Yeah, sucks I wanted to see a bunch of kikes getting smoked by HEZBOLLAH. That's why I think nothing will happen, Nethenyahu is just trying to look strong now among his population.

The battalion is only about 300 soldier. This is not about anything, especially since potential heavy losses will sweep Netanyahu from the prime minister's chair when the mothers of the killed soldiers will go to him demanding to explain why he started a new front and why their children died.

Golda Meir lost power after the heavy losses of Jews during the Yom Kippur War.
Yeah, sucks I wanted to see a bunch of kikes getting smoked by HEZBOLLAH. That's why I think nothing will happen, Nethenyahu is just trying to look strong now among his population.