Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Have you hugged any woman ? Does your country have a culture of hugging women as a form of greeting ?

Have you hugged any woman ?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I have never hugged a woman, although in my country, in urban areas, male and female friends hug each other as a from of greeting (growing western influence).
Since, I don't have any female friend I have never hugged any female in my life.

I find this cultural practice to be a good thing, It creates good feeling inside you.

Some countries even have a culture where male and females touch each others's cheeck (La Bise).

I find these things to be very good. It creates good feeling in you.

I think if I had done these things, I wouldn't have considered myself as an incel. You feel good when an attractive woman hugs you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta6x6ZVB9po

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4V0aD2PF14

Last edited:
No I am KHHV at 25

read my sig
I appreciate that the abbreviations are explained just under the gif :feelsokman:

I knew the first 4 charracters, KHHV, but after that, I wouldn't

I appreciate that the abbreviations are explained just under the gif :feelsokman:

I knew the first 4 charracters, KHHV, but after that, I wouldn't
yeah im pretty sure I had KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF for my title but kept getting questioned what it all meant so I decided to move it all onto the sig along with what each letter stood for

kept getting questioned what it all meant
Image 2024 09 19 113800230
Image 2024 09 19 113817208
Image 2024 09 19 113831756

I also get asked :feelsokman:

I have never hugged a woman, although in my country, in urban areas, male and female friends hug each other as a from of greeting (growing western influence).
Since, I don't have any female friend I have never hugged any female in my life.

I find this cultural practice to be a good thing, It creates good feeling inside you.

Some countries even have a culture where male and females touch each others's cheeck (La Bise).

I think if I had done these things, I wouldn't have considered myself as an incel. You feel good when an attractive woman hugs you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta6x6ZVB9po

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4V0aD2PF14

Yes I paid for it

Women outside my grandmas, aunt and mom? No.

Never.

I mean, I'm sure my mom hugged me when i was little but aside from that I've had zero female contact in my life.

I've only hugged female family members

Got a one sec hug from my friends lil sis

Only my family but they don't anymore

With the growing influence of America, I would expect these customs to be dying, especially among younger women who are addicted to their phones and social media.

I bet the women don't think that. I bet the women are gritting their teeth and feeling forced to do this by their culture, and that's why with globalization, these customs will be no more.

Of course men like it because it yet again returns to the simple fact that most women that a man would greet he would be attracted to whereas most men a woman would greet she would not, and therefore wouldn't want him anywhere too close.

My sister if this counts

Yes, as a greeting. Never romantically though.

my highschool counselor hugged me at my graduation but I am not counting that
i have never touched a woman that I am not related with outside of playing egyptian ratscrew and the occasional handshake