Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Have you ever gotten a foid's number?

Have you ever gotten a foid's number?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Have you ever gotten a foids number and I don't mean for work or school related reasons but for hanging out or going on a date

Yes, I asked a foid her number at the gym , she gave it but when I texted her, she rapidly mentioned she got a boyfriend.

Have you ever gotten a foids number and I don't mean for work or school related reasons but for hanging out or going on a date
The only foid on my phone is my mother

Bro how do I change my vote

Didn't read the entire thing jfl I'm not a fakecel guys

Does family count?

She didn't know what my real face looked like, and even then still ghosted after 2 3 weeks so it doesnt count

Do wrong ones count?

The only foid on my phone is my mother
Same. Neve text any other ones but her. Without her, I’d literally never interact with a single female ever

Yes but not irl, only when I chadfish online

It turned out to be a suicide hotline. Foids are psychopaths.

No. Only time I had 2 foids numbers was in middle school I was 11 yo. But these numbers I got them through a friend without their consent so when they learned I had their numbers they both threatened to denounce me of agression for me to remove their number from my phone

Yes I did yesterday

I have had foid friends before

no unless my mom

Hell no, otherwise i wouldnt be here

And i used to cold approach