Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Euro semi final prediction

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Who is going through?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Who is going through saars?

@TheGrayWolf
@VersoffenerAssi
@Jason Voorhees

Germany, Netherlands, England and France

Germany
Holland
France
Switzerland

Spain, netherlands, england, france

Hopefully Germany gets raped today

Hopefully Germany gets raped today
Why do you Germancels hate your national team? Too many niggers? They also do woke shit. I don't know why they do stuff like this.
IMG 20240705 185617

I hope Spain does but it's going to be hard.

I bet some money on Spain, France, Netherlands and Switzerland going through, let's see. I think the France bet will be the most likely to be wrong

Switzerland has good chance to beat England
Yeah. The swiss goal keeper is Also very underrated. I hope England goes home. They're so boring to watch

I bet some money on Spain, France, Netherlands and Switzerland going through, let's see. I think the France bet will be the most likely to be wrong
Nah, As much as I want to see Ronaldo win something, they're most likely going out. Martinez doesn't have the balls to take him off after 60 minutes. They lost against Georgia and almost against Slovenia.n

Why do you Germancels hate your national team? Too many niggers? They also do woke shit. I don't know why they do stuff like this.
View attachment 1192848
Because they hate us. The ethnic German who is hetero and no self-hating fag who wants to destroy his country as soon as possible. They're mocking critics openly who don't like the Islamist propaganda and gestures of this nigger Rüdiger, who don't want to see Turkish nationalists in a so called German squad and those who say we should stay with our traditional colours instead of that faggot outfit.
They promote Germany's total destruction and the destruction of all our traditional values. I'm not a schizo supporting this crap.

Last edited:
Switzerland has good chance to beat England
England have been shit but I heard that Southgate is going to change the formation and they have better players anyway, it won't be easy but I think they'll win by one goal or on pens

Because they hate us. The ethnic German who is hetero and no self-hating fag who wants to destroy his country as soon as possible. They're mocking critics openly who don't like the Islamist propaganda and gestures of this nigger Rüdiger, who don't want to see Turkish nationalists in a so called German squad and who say we should stay with our traditional colours instead of that faggot outfit.
They promote Germany's total destruction and the destruction of all our traditional values. I'm not a schizo supporting this crap.
Yeah, hiring african mercenaries is already provocative. I don't know why the Jews think, making a mockery of Germany will go down well with people. I would rather Lebanon Never qualify for a world cup, then use african mercenaries like Saudi Arabia

Last edited:
maybe till 2014 too- minus özil
Ozil is another retard. But I think he purposefully, took that picture with Erdogan, so he could have an excuse to retire.

Nah, As much as I want to see Ronaldo win something, they're most likely going out. Martinez doesn't have the balls to take him off after 60 minutes. They lost against Georgia and almost against Slovenia.n
good point.

Because they hate us. The ethnic German who is hetero and no self-hating fag who wants to destroy his country as soon as possible. They're mocking critics openly who don't like the Islamist propaganda and gestures of this nigger Rüdiger, who don't want to see Turkish nationalists in a so called German squad and those who say we should stay with our traditional colours instead of that faggot outfit.
Nothing you do will change the fact they are still german citizens nigga. Neither do the guys care or are bothered if you watch the game. They are still going to get their money and fame regardless.

What happened to England

ostNothing you do will change the fact they are still german citizens nigga. Neither do the guys care or are bothered if you watch the game. They are still going to get their money and fame regardless.
From what I have seen online, most Germans absolutely, despise the team. But unfortunately, not enough people hate them, otherwise, the stadiums would be empty. If I was an ethnic German, I sure, as hell wouldn't support a country which wants to ban the national anthem because, they think it's racist.

Nothing you do will change the fact they are still german citizens nigga. Neither do the guys care or are bothered if you watch the game. They are still going to get their money and fame regardless.
They're citizens of this republic, not the real Germany.
And I don't watch that shit. The only thing I recognize is the noise of retarded celebrating normies in the neighborhood. So, what are these dumbasses celebrating? All the things which I have listed in my post above. Shows how stupid and schizo they are.

Don’t give a shit about euro niggerball.

From what I have seen online, most Germans absolutely, despise the team. But unfortunately, not enough people hate them, otherwise, the stadiums would be empty. If I was an ethnic German, I sure, as hell wouldn't support a country which wants to ban the national anthem because, they think it's racist.
They're citizens of this republic, not the real Germany.
And I don't watch that shit. The only thing I recognize is the noise of retarded celebrating normies in the neighborhood. So, what are these dumbasses celebrating? All the things which I have listed in my post above. Shows how stupid and schizo they are.

it still remains the same national team represting you and your people.
You have geezers who've been rooting for the same niche third division club since the 20th century with unwavering loyalty. Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG is full of niggers but even white conservatives support their teams without question. It's part of what makes watching football entertaining. It's the fans. The players can be outsiders and immigrants but they are still playing so your team can win

Yes, there are a lot of Germans who woke up and hate that crap.
But there are also many retards/boomers who are still supporting them. I can tell you one thing for sure: This tournament is nothing compared to 2006 or 2010, even 2014. Back then you could see flags everywhere, German flags. After every victory there was a loud party, celebration. This has actually noticeably decreased. A few neighbors are still celebrating but it's not the same anymore.

Germany, Turkey, Switzerland and France.

Ronaldo will be crying tonight I reckon.

it still remains the same national team represting you and your people.
You have geezers who've been rooting for the same niche third division club since the 20th century with unwavering loyalty. Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG is full of niggers but even white conservatives support their teams without question. It's part of what makes watching football entertaining. It's the fans. The players can be outsiders and immigrants but they are still playing so your team can win
You can't compare these clubs to national teams. And even with the club teams I find the development sickening.
Back then Cologne players still played for Kölle and Bayern in Munich. Even in the late 90s you weren't allowed to have more than three non-European foreigners on the field.
Modern football sucks. Btw these clubs are advertising LGBTQ and so on, too. Bayern und Madrid sind eh Bonzenvereine, rich-man's/kikes clubs and no worker's clubs. Fuck them off.

"Die Mannschaft" represents my people's death, faggotry and islamism. I say to all these things: Fuck them off!

Yes, there are a lot of Germans who woke up and hate that crap.
But there are also many retards/boomers who are still supporting them. I can tell you one thing for sure: This tournament is nothing compared to 2006 or 2010, even 2014. Back then you could see flags everywhere, German flags. After every victory there was a loud party, celebration. This has actually noticeably decreased. A few neighbors are still celebrating but it's not the same anymore.
I haven't been to Europe since, I left Ireland when I was a teenager when my mom worked as a nurse in Roscrea, Ireland. But I don't have to step foot there, to know many if not Most Europeans have finally woken up. There are so many comments/content which you would only see here or on 4chan 5 years ago, which is mainstream now.

It wasn't suprising at all that right wing parties dominated the European elections. Hopefully, that stupid bitch Merkel is excuted soon.

Germany, Turkey, Switzerland and France.

Ronaldo will be crying tonight I reckon.
Hopefully, not. I want him to win something. That French team is filled with African mercenaries.

I haven't been to Europe since, I left Ireland when I was a teenager when my mom worked as a nurse in Roscrea, Ireland. But I don't have to step foot there, to know many if not Most Europeans have finally woken up. There are so many comments/content which you would only see here or on 4chan 5 years ago, which is mainstream now.

It wasn't suprising at all that right wing parties dominated the European elections. Hopefully, that stupid bitch Merkel is excuted soon.
I don't know if Irish representatives, media and so on have openly spitted their people in the face at any time. The German case is really special. This government is openly racist towards us. They mock us. The dumbest idiot recognizes it now.
They destroy our country and flood it with barbarian monsters that have killed, stabbed and raped countless victims and when anybody speaks about it they call him "Nazi", "racist" etc. Former beautiful cities have transformed into filthy shitholes full of crime and violence, the police doesn't do anything against it, and if they do something, so called judges don't punish the perpetrators if they're ethnics/rapefugees. They let them free to kill another people. It's totally ridiculous.

I don't know if Irish representatives, media and so on have openly spitted their people in the face at any time. The German case is really special. This government is openly racist towards us. They mock us. The dumbest idiot recognizes it now.
They destroy our country and flood it with barbarian monsters that have killed, stabbed and raped countless victims and when anybody speaks about it they call him "Nazi", "racist" etc. Former beautiful cities have transformed into filthy shitholes full of crime and violence, the police doesn't do anything against it, and if they do something, so called judges don't punish the perpetrators if they're ethnics/rapefugees. They let them free to kill another people. It's totally ridiculous.
Yeah, the German case is special indeed. I forgot what they were called, but after the war Jewish militias were formed with the specific aim of killing as many Germans as possible, because, a lot of Jewish leaders weren't happy with the number of German deaths.
a lot of these people who were part of these militias went to Isreal, so they never faced any justice. It Makes sense that so many Germans are tired of all it. What's suprising to me is that it took so long.

But it's good that most of the population is at least somewhat aware now.
This is a "nice" propaganda film/ad to mock us. Notice that "Alman" for example is an insult by sands living in Germany to mock us and laugh about us.

View: https://youtu.be/zR5TtSuWD3Y?si=ZbXQjs54rWItFOQS

Jfl why is it so hard for people to accept that niggers and sands aren't German :feelskek: :feelskek: .

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hJXT4jlqaKs?si=dJqoUxNir4o1lWsM

This sheboon immigrant in Lebanon for example, started acting too smart, and people reminded her of her heritage, and that she will never be Lebanese, which is someone who has cannanite/phonecian DNA. This wouldn't happen in Germany unfortunately.

I don't know how anyone can think England will make it if you saw them against Slovakia.

Spain is cooking :feelshmm:

I hope Spain destroy the Niggers tonight