Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Does Jeremy Meeks deserve to be incel?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I'd say absolutely and that he deserves to be put in a wheelchair for life.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to make this an actual poll

Yes, all chads deserve to be Incel. I hate all chads without exception, unless it's someone like this Lebanese HEZBOLLAH hero chaddam who died fighting Israel.
IMG 20241014 234253

He had to grind and hustle to get where he currently is. Don't project your lack of perseverance onto him

Jeremy Meeks deserves death.

He deserves to be put in an eletric chair. Not a wheelchair.

This guy is the fucking devil, him and all other males models. They can all die in gta 6

Yes, all chads deserve to be Incel. I hate all chads without exception, unless it's someone like this Lebanese HEZBOLLAH hero chaddam who died fighting Israel.
View attachment 1294705
I also saw this picture and I instantly thought of your posts lmao. This made some of my wignat friends start simping for Lebanese people as an ethnicity

He had to grind and hustle to get where he currently is. Don't project your lack of perseverance onto him
Facts women are attracted to him because, during his prison sentence he enrolled in hustler school and adonis school while on a long nofap streak

Had it been you who died, no one would bat an eye
Yes, I know. But some chads deserve to be respected, like the guy I posted. He could have easily lived a comfortable life fucking women but he died fighting Israel. So I respect him.

Facts women are attracted to him because, during his prison sentence he enrolled in hustler school and adonis school while on a long nofap streak
don't forget that he took 10 showers a day and began waking up at 4 AM everyday

based ragebaitcel

I also saw this picture and I instantly thought of your posts lmao. This made some of my wignat friends start simping for Lebanese people as an ethnicit

I also saw this picture and I instantly thought of your posts lmao. This made some of my wignat friends start simping for Lebanese people as an ethnicity
He is famous because, of his bones. His eye/hair colour isn't special in Lebanon. Even I have dark green eyes and my mom and elder brother are gingers. Plenty, of Hezbollahcels with light eyes died but only this guy became famous.

Also, if what you're saying is true it proves what @Made in Heaven has been saying for ages, Europeans only hate us because, they think we look like jeets on average because, Hollywood casts Indians to play Arabs. If Actual Arabs who looked like this were casted, we would be a lot less hated.
IMG 20241016 133015
IMG 20240926 184538

He is famous because, of his bones. His eye/hair colour isn't special in Lebanon. Even I have dark green eyes and my mom and elder brother are gingers. Plenty, of Hezbollahcels with light eyes died but only this guy became famous.

Also, if what you're saying is true it proves what @Made in Heaven has been saying for ages, Europeans only hate us because, they think we look like jeets on average because, Hollywood casts Indians to play Arabs. If Actual Arabs who looked like this were casted, we would be a lot less hated.
View attachment 1294709
View attachment 1294710
I think it’s a bit more complicated than just looks, but it does take part of it. Lots of people believe in a clash of civilisations mentality that views the entire Arab world at large as an enemy to the West. Depending on the person even other whites like Poles and ethnic Russians are enemies despite having blue eyes and blonde hair and all.

think it’s a bit more complicated than just looks, but it does take part of it. Lots of people believe in a clash of civilisations mentality that views the entire Arab world at large as an enemy to the West.
Racism is mostly just lookism if you think about it. Pajeets are hated because, of looks failo a lot of times.
Depending on the person even other whites like Poles and ethnic Russians are enemies despite having blue eyes and blonde hair and all.
White people don't hate them as much as they hate ethnics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back