Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Do you think that tallfags are fakecels?

Poll: Do you think that tallfags are fakecels?

• No, tallfags arn't fakecels.

• Yes, tallfags are fakecels.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
14d 7h 43m
IamLost said:
Do you think that tallfags are fakecels? Please explain your poll choice.
Yes, I think that the vast, overwhelming majority of tallfags are fakecels.

The taller you are, the greater the failos needed to render you incel, because height is the single most attractive trait a man can possess.

If you've been watching the heightpill videos posted on Youtube channels such as this, this, this, and this, you know that height > everything.

The things foids regularly say about short men, not even Nazis said about Jews. It is all utterly, almost incomprehensively insane.

I don't believe that 6'0"+ men can really be incels. At least, 99% of them are not real incels. They always reveal themselves sooner or later.

You need to look revoltingly grotesque to be incel at 6'0"+. At 6'4"+, not even looking like a monster renders you an incel.

Sure, you can dredge up extremely rare exceptions to every rule. But the rule is that tallfags are fakecels, until proven otherwise.

When you are tall, you are the equivalent of a foid with big boobs, wide hips, a high waist-to-hip ratio, and a defined ass.

When you are short, you are the equivalent of a foid with no boobs, no hips, 1:1 (zero) waist-to-hip ratio, and no ass.

Height > everything else combined and squared.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
16d 16h 11m
depends how bad face and dick size are.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
9d 22m
Nope

Face > Height

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 14h 12m
it depends but most of the time yes

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
111d 47m
Doesn't necessarily mean fakecel but unless deformed it increases chances by a ton.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
166d 13h 23m
FrothySolutions said:
Saying tall people can't be incel is like saying white people can't be victims of racism. That's soy bullshit. But at the same time if I could steal height I would. I won't say you've got it better than me because you're tall. But I will say I would be better off if I was tall.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
9d 18h 39m
An ugly face on a tall man renders him ugly.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 50m
Yes,
but I think people keep forgetting about the cocks here (probably because incels don't even get to sex as a stage), something as bad as a micropenis can still ruin everything going on for you, even if you're a heightmaxxed looksmaxxed Chad

People who say that cunnilingus and fingering are an adequate substitute are insanely bluepilled

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
430d 11h 5m
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
88d 23h 38m
I'm 6'5 (bring out the pitchforks and torches). I'm in my late 20s without a single "unpaid" "intimate" experience with a foid, and with the exception of hookers, strippers, and female relatives, I have not received a hug from a foid in seven and a half years. I definitely don't think I'm a "fakesell." Oh, and the extent to which foids lust over height is greatly exaggerated by incels and blackpillers. Aside from the occasional "omg you're so tall," foids really don't treat me like anything special.

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
6d 5h 22m
HumbleandWise said:
Delusional if vote yes. My skin looks like pic related. I would trade a few inches of height to fix it in a heartbeat. there are other issues than height such as face race skin that contribute to truecelism. shortcels cannot comprehend anything except their own issues because unfortunately their brains also seem to have stopped growing prematurely.
You are exception tho. I think OP meant low tier-normie tier tallfags which most tallfags fall into this category

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

8d 7h 19m
So jsanza and me are fakecels? Height is useless if you have an ugly face and autistic.
It's only a multiplicator of SMV if you already have those most important attributes.

sexratiocel said:
She is only thinking of those 6'3 who ALSO happen to be good looking facially. Females love the apex fallacy. She even says it after: "I have nothing against short guys, I've seen lots of HOT short guys". Face is #1 and always will be.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8