Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: Do you think if indian men were attractive women would find indian accent sexy?

??

• yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I was just thinking about this, Foids say french language/accent is sexy but to me french sounds disgusting(it's like they have a bbc stuck in their throat when they speak).it's a shitty sounding language but women say it's sexy just because they find french men attractive.

now do you think if indian men were handsome on average or if they had a lot of chads indian accent would've been considered sexy?

I don't mind the Indian accent, as much as I mind a heavy Eastern European accent. I have a lot of respect for Indian doctors, and businessmen.

No. If presented an opportunity to date two equally handsome Indian men, but one would have a normal Standard American accent and the other would sound like Samsung tech support the voice mogger would prevail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back