Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Do you support what hamas did on October 7th?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date

Do you support what hamas did on October 7th?

• Total voters
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Yes
Yes

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chadstralian CHANG
@Anarcho Nihilist
@DarkStar

@GimmeShockTreatment
@Vyn
@Karakol96

the majority of muzzies aged 25-45 without a family or nice job should’ve went there and fight for Palestine

@supersoldier

the majority of muzzies aged 25-45 without a family or nice job should’ve went there and fight for Palestine

If I answered yes I could be arrested.

And yet Jews in my country are allowed to support and gloat over what's happening in Gaza.

no because it was beneficiary for Israel

it's nothing compared to how much Israel killed in return
This war was inevitable. The Zionist lunatics were going to massacre CIVILIANS anyway. And most Zionists aren't civilians but actively serve in the army. At least hamas killed something, more then what people thought.

it was the excuse Israel wanted for escalating the conflict in the area, foolish, but it seems too have made the world more sympathetic or rather more aware about the situation in Gaza and Palestine.

and before any "yeah dead Zionists", look at the k/d ratio, is that something to cheer about? is 10s of thousands of Palestine worth the couple thousands of Israelis?

was the excuse Israel wanted for escalating the conflict in the area, foolish, but it seems too have made the world more sympathetic or rather more aware about the situation in Gaza and Palestine.
The main reason was because, Saudi was going to normalise relations. Now, that's dead.
and before any "yeah dead Zionists", look at the k/d ratio, is that something to cheer about? is 10s of thousands of Palestine worth the couple thousands of Israelis?
True. But this inevitable, you can't keep 2 million people in an open air prison and expect them to be ok with it. This was bound to happen, that's why israel ket gaza stay under Palestinian control, because, they would have an excuse to annex more territory when Gazans got fed up.

The main reason was because, Saudi was going to normalise relations. Now, that's dead.

True. But this inevitable, you can't keep 2 million people in an open air prison and expect them to be ok with it. This was bound to happen, that's why israel ket gaza stay under Palestinian control, because, they would have an excuse to annex more territory when Gazans got fed up.
1. the first point was more about how the world see the conflict now, and i was aware about the saudi, but i was thinking more on what actions that might happen due too the increased awareness around the situation, sure stopping the saudi is big, but i would argue possible global support to be bigger, and i think the next few elections around the bigger economies of the world could affect the situation.

2.i never said this was unexpected, see the other thread you made about the situation and you would see i wrote that the powder-keg would blow up at some point. but i still think the question of was it worth it should be discussed more.

the first point was more about how the world see the conflict now, and i was aware about the saudi, but i was thinking more on what actions that might happen due too the increased awareness around the situation, sure stopping the saudi is big, but i would argue possible global support to be bigger, and i think the next few elections around the bigger economies of the world could affect the situation.
Agreed
never said this was unexpected, see the other thread you made about the situation and you would see i wrote that the powder-keg would blow up at some point. but i still think the question of was it worth it should be discussed more
Also agreed. Personally, I think it would have been worth it if Jews didn't control the world. Israel would have been sanctioned very hard for killing so many Palestinians, if it wasn't for them controlling everything. But yes, the civilian casualties are tragic.

Agreed

Also agreed. Personally, I think it would have been worth it if Jews didn't control the world. Israel would have been sanctioned very hard for killing so many Palestinians, if it wasn't for them controlling everything. But yes, the civilian casualties are tragic.
the genocide case south-Africa has brought fourth looks promising that something will be done, especially with Turkey wanting too join in, there is other relative powerful nations behind the case aswell

I'm definitely neutral. Not a fan of wide-scale indiscriminate slaughter, but just as I'd fully expect to be punched in the face and sent to the ground if I decided to mock some random hobo by waving money in front of him, so would I say that an attack like this was inevitable given how Israel has treated those people, and that concert was the perfect target given the flat-out mocking nature of doing something like that right at Gaza's border, letting dirt-poor people watching pure degeneracy and privilege they could never have (seriously, I'm pretty sure the entrance fees, drinks, and so on there each cost more than the average Gazan could save up in months and those people were just throwing this money around right next to Gaza's border like nothing.)

Absolutely not. Hamas are terrorists and need to be wiped out IMHO.