Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Do you live in your parents basement?

Do you live in your parents basement?

• Yes, I do live in my parents basement.

• No, I don't live in my parents basement.

Results are only viewable after voting.
IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
Is the stereotype of the basement dwelling incel true?

Yikes sweetie

Lived alone for a few years but now I'm back in the basement :whitepill:

No, it's actually rare to have a basement in your house LMAO!

For the press: Yes, I am a young white supremacist male living in my parents basement having never put any effort into looksmaxxing or trying to get a social circle and rejected a lot of females so far that did not fit my standards because in the end my problem isn't actually looks but my bad personality and not being a progressive feminist :feelsokman:

No, my country dont have almost any house with basement

Nope. Even if I did live off my parents 24/7, I wouldn't live in a basement, as their house doesn't have one.

My parents don't have basement

I live in a crowded apartment with my parents. :society:

My retarded parents decide it was a good idea to start a family in a shithole with nothing decent in a radius of 100km with no jobs at all
I had to move to get a job , otherwise i would still be with them to pay no rent

I have been living alone for 8 years now and love every second of it

Yes I live in the basement, it's bigger than most basements I think, with bathroom and everything. I sleep here and sit here all day usually only for eating I go upstairs (although my parents are trying to convince me to get a kitchen room down here), soon I'm going to shower here as well.

I did, from the age of eighteen to the age of twenty-two.

Actually i live in the flat and obviously there's no BASEment, but pretty much all i do during the day is LDAR in my small room:feelsbadman:

Basements are an American thing. I live with my parents but I have lived with room mates before, that was horrific. Living with parents is better, a few years ago it annoyed me because of the stigma attached to it but I have stopped caring. In this life you have to look out for number one and make the best choices for you.

If people insult me for it then I just brag about my parents large house and garden.

never left it, i'm an obese neckbeard who lives off doritos, donates to twitch streamers and browses terrorist forum called incel.is

My room is in the attic.