Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Do you have friends?

Do you have friends

• Yes

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
To vote yes you need to

1. Have multiple friends, I would say at least 2 or 3. One guy doesnt count for this experiment

2. Be actual halfway decent friends, not people that just tolerate you

3. Not old friends or a social circle from before you were 18 and under it doesnt count

Trying to see how many people on here have friends, and how it relates to potentially getting a GF and ascending?

Inspired by this thread

Last edited:
No, and I don't need them. Friends are meaningless if you don't have romantic partner (that's basic human right btw)

I had a few friends during my school days. However, after graduating from high school, we naturally lost contact. I haven't received any texts or calls from my past friends.

No, and I don't need them. Friends are meaningless if you don't have romantic partner
some of you have a genetic disposition to being pussy whiped. Like if you guys were good looking enough to pull a girl, you would definitely be betabuxxers

I have this one guy friend 20 years older than me who I have known for one year and see once a month or two. Does that count as a real friend? We seem to have good fun when we hang out. My other friend is an autistic special ed guy who I was friends with throughout middle school, but he became too socially awkward to even hang out with me for many years. I actually convinced him to meet up in person 2 days ago for the first time in 4.5 years. We seemed to still have common interests. What do you think? Do these count as real friends? I have absolutely zero female friends and never did since I left elementary school.

I had a few friends during my school days. However, after graduating from high school, we naturally lost contact. I haven't received any texts or calls from my past friends.
I would say right now then that puts you in the "no" catergory, I think I genuinely had a couple friends during my school years under 18 before I could use this site that meet the qualifications I placed above, I had 2 or 3 of them and they were actually nice to me but it never got me anywhere in terms of ascension and beyond 18 I never had friends
I have this one guy friend 20 years older than me who I have known for one year and see once a month or two. Does that count as a real friend? We seem to have good fun when we hang out. My other friend is an autistic special ed guy who I was friends with throughout middle school, but he became too socially awkward to even hang out with me for many years. I actually convinced him to meet up in person 2 days ago for the first time in 4.5 years. We seemed to still have common interests. What do you think? Do these count as real friends? I have absolutely zero female friends and never did since I left elementary school.
Seems like you have one friend, some one random sped guy you dont regularly see doesnt count for this, also having just 1 friend doesnt count for this so I think no catergory

I would say right now then that puts you in the "no" catergory, I think I genuinely had a couple friends during my school years under 18 before I could use this site that meet the qualifications I placed above, I had 2 or 3 of them and they were actually nice to me but it never got me anywhere in terms of ascension and beyond 18 I never had friends

Seems like you have one friend, some one random sped guy you dont regularly see doesnt count for this, also having just 1 friend doesnt count for this so I think no catergory
Ok. I’m glad I at least have one decent friend even though we can’t hang out often. It beats having zero friends by a long shot. I’m still far from being socialcirclemaxxed, so I have no chance to meet girls through mutual friends

These two contradict each other. If I was a chad - foids would want to betabux for me
I ain't talking about being good looking enough to be considered a chad, I'm talking about being good looking enough for her to accept you as her betabuxx

Ok. I’m glad I at least have one decent friend even though we can’t hang out often. It beats having zero friends by a long shot. I’m still far from being socialcirclemaxxed, so I have no chance to meet girls through mutual friends
I'm really glad you have a friend, I wish I had a friend tbh even if they are 20 years older than you, I only talk to my parents basically who are 40 years older than me, gets kind of annoying sometimes

Yes, they're all incels.
Good for you, beats having no friends

Yes I have "friends", and I say "friends" because I'm very selective with the people I'm close with, with them I most often interact very superficially.

I'd say I have 2 female and 2 male friends in college. Both of these males are spergy so more often than not they prefer to read books and LDAR rather than talk and hang out.

i have no friends at the moment but have had a few in the past

I have professional friends aka friends in my classes that help me out if I miss something in class or need to submit an assignment but that's purely platonic. I help them and they help me. Outside of my classes we are strangers

Last edited:
Do .is friends count?

I have professional friends aka friends in my classes that help me put if I miss something in class or need to submit an assignment but that's purely platonic. I help them and they help me. Outside of my classes we are strangers
I think these people are not really "friends" I dont know how to explain it but you know what I mean? It's more like a colleague or something rather

I'm really glad you have a friend, I wish I had a friend tbh even if they are 20 years older than you, I only talk to my parents basically who are 40 years older than me, gets kind of annoying sometimes

Good for you, beats having no friends
Yeah, having just one friend boosts your self esteem some because another human that isn’t obliged to like you decided you were worth hanging out with. Other than him, all I have is pretty much my parents. My mother is 40 years older than my and my father was 51 years older than me before he passed away 2 weeks ago. I miss him so much because he was the guy I did car projects with, took our muscle car to car shows with, and did work on our cabin with together. It was so fucking brutal losing my best friend in life. Now I’m trying to see if I can get any of my cousins interested in cars.

My mother is 40 years older than my and my father was 51 years older than me before he passed away 2 weeks ago. I miss him so much because he was the guy I did car projects with, took our muscle car to car shows with, and did work on our cabin with together. It was so fucking brutal losing my best friend in life. Now I’m trying to see if I can get any of my cousins interested in cars.
This is really brutal, idk what I am going to do when my parents die, just go ER I guess, I also do stuff with my dad otherwise I would do literally nothing

I'm 27 and din't have any IRL friends ever since I was around 11 or 12 and even back then not really. Never been "out" (party, dinner etc) with people around my age....not once.

Thinking about a peaceful death gives me a warm, pleasant feeling. Drowning would have been perfect, unfortunately it's not as good as I thought (I read it's not). In a few years though, maybe when I'm 33 or 35. Can't at all imagine making it to 40. I also don't seem to get older, I look the same as I did 9 years ago or so. Ugly then, ugly now, a KHHV forever.

This is really brutal, idk what I am going to do when my parents die, just go ER I guess, I also do stuff with my dad otherwise I would do literally nothing
Yeah, it’s so damn brutal. I would never go ER though because I couldn’t let my parents down like that after how good they were to me. The closest thing I’ll ever do to going ER is taking that Camaro out for a 110+ mph speed run on an empty highway. At least you do stuff with your dad as well. My dad and I did so much stuff together that now without him it’s quite lonely and boring. When any of our riding mowers or cars break down now, I have nobody else that know how to work on that stuff, so I’m on my own. Not all car repairs can be done with one man and I will have to take them to a shop now for certain repairs

Yeah, it’s so damn brutal. I would never go ER though because I couldn’t let my parents down like that after how good they were to me. The closest thing I’ll ever do to going ER is taking that Camaro out for a 110+ mph speed run on an empty highway. At least you do stuff with your dad as well. My dad and I did so much stuff together that now without him it’s quite lonely and boring. When any of our riding mowers or cars break down now, I have nobody else that know how to work on that stuff, so I’m on my own. Not all car repairs can be done with one man and I will have to take them to a shop now for certain repairs
Thats another kick in the gut for you sadly

Thats another kick in the gut for you sadly
Yep. It's so fucking brutal losing the one person I had so much fun with. Him and me got shit done effectively when working together. A repair that the both of us could get done in an hour suddenly turns into a 4 hour job when you are fumbling around trying to hold parts in place, put the bolts in, and tighten them all at the same time. Also, some projects require serious thinking, and two heads are better than on e and can solve problems easier. Now, it's just my mother and I. She can help a bit, but I'm the only one with mechanical knowledge.

Yep. It's so fucking brutal losing the one person I had so much fun with. Him and me got shit done effectively when working together. A repair that the both of us could get done in an hour suddenly turns into a 4 hour job when you are fumbling around trying to hold parts in place, put the bolts in, and tighten them all at the same time. Also, some projects require serious thinking, and two heads are better than on e and can solve problems easier. Now, it's just my mother and I. She can help a bit, but I'm the only one with mechanical knowledge.
I really dont envy you or want to think about it, that will be me eventually unless I ascend but chances are pretty low for me

Only normies have friends. I used to have fake friends, they only wanted to hang out if alcohol was involved. I also had friends in my teens i played maplestory with, so they weren't real friends either since they only wanted to hang out playing the game in a LAN-party or w/e.

I really dont envy you or want to think about it, that will be me eventually unless I ascend but chances are pretty low for me
Yeah, it sucks bro. Losing your parents as an incel really can destroy you.

I think this thread and poll shows a serious issue of no friends = no GF

Most people irl are normies, I don't befriend normies and they don't befriend me.