Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Do you have a smart phone?

Smart Phone?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Seriously if you don't it's over, I shudder to think of the truestcels who don't have smart phones, true basement dwelling goblins... Jfl. :lul:

Yes i need it to browse the internet , watch videos and listen to music.

yes hand me down i phone 4 :soy:

JFL if u dont own a smartphone in 2018. Instant -100 status points
I need it to browse here :feelsokman:

Its almost impossible for me to lice without one

Yes but I only use it for YouTube.

I do but I seldom use it. I prefer laptops/desktop PCs to smartphones 100%.

But since I'm a wageslave and can't hiki, and also use whatsapp to talk with family, etc, I need a smartphone.

I have one - only use it to text a male coworker once a week for shifts and random texts from family members.

Other uses is coupons at fast food places...sometimes take photos and videos with it. Saw a UFO or something last week, looked like a star but was moving across the sky then just as it was above my position and i was videoing it, disappeared. Can upload it to streamable

I have one - only use it to text a male coworker once a week for shifts and random texts from family members.

Other uses is coupons at fast food places...sometimes take photos and videos with it. Saw a UFO or something last week, looked like a star but was moving across the sky then just as it was above my position and i was videoing it, disappeared. Can upload it to streamable
Upload

Images 11

CELNORMIES OUT!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Nuclear explosion 356108 1920
130716162818 07 worst shootings restricted horizontal large gallery

Serial killer committing felony stabbing victim with knife aggression murder r8zitj5ie thumbna

Last edited:
mine is 4 years old

I got a Sony Xperia XZ Premium. It's so big for my hands tho, gotta change it soon. Blackberry Key2 looks great.

I'm on phone more than computer because my computer is shit. And its easier for me to do stuff on my phone idk lol

I have one, but I barely use it. I don't really have many people to talk to, so it kinda goes unused most of the time. Even then, all I ever used it for was for mobile games you'd get tired of in 20 minutes, and YouTube. All of which I can do, if not better, on my laptop right here.

I have one, yes (owned by the company I work for however)
everyone should have one IMO

i don't have a phone unironically
i don't have any one to talk to anyway

Smart phone, dumb brain.

Smarter than me.

It's over for poorcels

I broke mine and it is on contract aswell:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

iPhone 7+ wish I had an Android because I can’t get tachiyomi

yes because listening to music is a must when walking outside

I feel bad for people who can't get them.

I have it so I can play Fate GO :feelsokman:

No. Smartphones are for normalfags that like to film everything.

How else would I be able to write this comment. I don't bring my laptop to the toilet.

A Xiaomi Mi A1. People actually still use the call function around these parts, so it definitely fulfills the task of being a phone. I'm just pissed off that most phones these days are cellular-enabled tablets (5.5 is increasingly considered "compact", which I find insane), on top of slapping BS launchers that cause major chugging. Having clean Android really is a Godsend, I just wish more (compact) phones with decent performance would be available on the market.

yeah I only use it outside tho