Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Do you hate sandniggers/sandcels? Explain why

Do you hate sandniggers?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
No
They're not Jews or niggers

Leonardo Dicaprio Summer GIF

aggression, sense of superiority, constant desire to demonstrate dominance, severe religious fanatism/obscurantism

it's not just sands, kavkaz and central asians are same basically

Yes most of them

They cause so much Shit where I'm living

aggression
I don't know, sands aren't very aggressive or violent like niggers.
sense of superiority
Even whiteys do this, not exclusively a sand thing, and I don't think it's a bad thing.
constant desire to demonstrate dominance,
Ok
severe religious fanatism/obscurantism
This is true. But I don't see it as a negative thing. Lack of religion is what lead to the downfall of the west and Asian countries.

aggression, sense of superiority, constant desire to demonstrate dominance, severe religious fanatism/obscurantism
Also greedy and manipulative people. Second to their nosey semitic brothers.

Tbh I respect sands for their passion and perseverance, I don’t think any other race on earth would’ve held their ground as much as Palestinians. I think other ethnic groups would have simply agreed to one of the unfair two state solutions Israel has proposed.

Tbh I respect sands for their passion and perseverance, I don’t think any other race on earth would’ve held their ground as much as Palestinians. I think other ethnic groups would have simply agreed to one of the unfair two state solutions Israel has proposed.
True.

Except it has lasted in the Arab world for far longer, and basically brought to Whites through the conquering of Iberia.
But what has slavery got to do with fact that Arabs are hospitable?

Dnw @blackbabooneykiller

51 kebabs... ill make sure to do a better job @Abu.Belgrade.Answar

If the Jews are so desperate to get rid of them they can't be that bad

I hate them because I'm jealous over how ballsy they are. They'd rape like 30 people in a day then proceed to pretend to be a victim in court, get let off the hook, then repeat until they get killed or deported :feelshaha: