Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [poll]Do you hate jews?

Do you hate jews?

• Yes

• No, i just dislike them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jews are the cause of my misery, they control the media, the banks, the goverment, they control EVERYTHING!!!! i hope these leeches dissapear asap

I hate the west and they are in establishment

I don’t know what they did wrong

WHAT'S UP BLACKPILL101?!

I don't hate or dislike them. I think that a relatively small group of them have a lot of power, but they also have the highest average IQ in the world (amongst Ashkenazi Jews, at least) so it's inevitable that they will find their way into powerful positions.

I don't hate or dislike them. I think that a relatively small group of them have a lot of power, but they also have the highest average IQ in the world (amongst Ashkenazi Jews, at least) so it's inevitable that they will find their way into powerful positions.

There are more genius IQ whites in the US alone then there are all jews in the entire world and you're still going to believe in that obvious bullshit?

There are more genius IQ whites in the US alone then there are all jews in the entire world and you're still going to believe in that obvious bullshit?

But we live in democracies so it's about average IQ, isn't it?

But we live in democracies so it's about average IQ, isn't it?

I don't understand how the average of IQ of 2% of the total US population having a slight higher IQ means that they will be so overly represented in all positions of power and affluence within a nation when there are more genius level IQ whites living in that same nation than there are ALL JEWS IN THE WORLD. Do you understand what I'm saying? We could kill every white with a sub 100 IQ and there would still be 10's of millions more white people alive than jews of all IQ levels in existence.

Cant see how Jews caused me to be born ugly and thus Incel.

I don't understand how the average of IQ of 2% of the total US population having a slight higher IQ means that they will be so overly represented in all positions of power and affluence within a nation when there are more genius level IQ whites living in that same nation than there are ALL JEWS IN THE WORLD. Do you understand what I'm saying? We could kill every white with a sub 100 IQ and there would still be 10's of millions more white people alive than jews of all IQ levels in existence.

I see your point. It's not really slight though - it's about 12 points higher. That's a lot.

I mean... what is the alternative? That it's about culture/attitude? It's possible. I just think that often the simpler explanation is the correct one and IQ fits reasonably well.

The maths/probability does get a bit complicated though. I'll admit I've never sat down and worked it out.

Cant see how Jews caused me to be born ugly and thus Incel.

I think that movements like feminism subvert important cultural "building blocks" like marriage and thus make it harder for Western men across the board. So any group that funds or otherwise encourages such movements will be part of this problem.

Last edited:
my blood and hatred bruns strong for the jews. the synagogue of satan. If you could manifest my hatred for jews in physical form it would be a black hole

I see your point. It's not really slight though - it's about 12 points higher. That's a lot.

I mean... what is the alternative? That it's about culture/attitude? It's possible. I just think that often the simpler explanation is the correct one and IQ fits reasonably well.

The maths/probability does get a bit complicated though. I'll admit I've never sat down and worked it out.

It's because they practice racial/culture nepotistic tribalism while preaching and funding anything anti-white tribalism. They're hands and their shekels are always at the root of every subversive counter cultural movement. They also have a long track record of subversive, criminal behavior in every foreign nation they've infested like the parasites they are throughout history, leading to people finally getting sick of their shit and kicking them out.

Having said that, don't take my word for it. Please do run the numbers. Just count how many genius jews there are in the entire world and compare that to the number of white and asian geniuses in the world. Then try to explain their overwhelming over representation in all positions of power and affluence. You like the simplest solution? It is tribalistic favortism/nepotism. The same shit they've pulled countless times throughout history.

It's because they practice racial/culture nepotistic tribalism while preaching and funding anything anti-white tribalism. They're hands and their shekels are always at the root of every subversive counter cultural movement. They also have a long track record of subversive, criminal behavior in every foreign nation they've infested like the parasites they are throughout history, leading to people finally getting sick of their shit and kicking them out.

Having said that, don't take my word for it. Please do run the numbers. Just count how many genius jews there are in the entire world and compare that to the number of white and asian geniuses in the world. Then try to explain their overwhelming over representation in all positions of power and affluence. You like the simplest solution? It is tribalistic favortism/nepotism. The same shit they've pulled countless times throughout history.

Perhaps. To be fair though, most races / ethnic groups have tried at least once to make a power grab and control other groups. Whites did it, the Japanese did it, etc. The Jews are having more success, but does that make them worse morally?

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with all imperialism and I'm an ethnonationalist, but I find it hard to attack the Jews for doing something that is common to most groups.

Besides... what would make them different, other than IQ? Why would they behave differently?

No because hating Jews is a meme as the world is a fucked up combination of a multitude of factors. I thought hating Jews was just a meme like holy shit.

I mirin' them hard.
I wish I was the master race.

10 no votes? fucking fakecels. jews are the maing driving forces behind inceldom. fucking newfags

Perhaps. To be fair though, most races / ethnic groups have tried at least once to make a power grab and control other groups. Whites did it, the Japanese did it, etc. The Jews are having more success, but does that make them worse morally?

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with all imperialism and I'm an ethnonationalist, but I find it hard to attack the Jews for doing something that is common to most groups.

Besides... what would make them different, other than IQ? Why would they behave differently?

Well the morality of it seems pointless to me. They are my mortal enemy and not by my own choosing. Getting caught up in those pointless arguments leads to "if you kill your enemies, they win" type of thinking.

Your second point is mostly about lack of will. Arguably it is the root as to why a powerful super-minority are able to dominate much larger out groups. Lack of will and lack of unity, two things heavily promoted and pushed by the those in power. I mean, I'm not making a call to action. No one is telling you to do anything. I just know who my enemies are and they want me to suffer, be silent and die. I don't think I need much moral license to hate someone like that.

Genetics, likely. Jews also have high rates of psychological issues and rare genetic diseases. Their small size and intensely protectionist tribal culture just breeds this sort of behavior. I mean their religion literally refers to all non-jews as lesser beings whose only purpose are to be exploited for the benefit of jews. Again, I'm not saying this is bad because it is immoral. I'm just not going to pretend that they're not my enemy.

Well the morality of it seems pointless to me. They are my mortal enemy and not by my own choosing. Getting caught up in those pointless arguments leads to "if you kill your enemies, they win" type of thinking.

Your second point is mostly about lack of will. Arguably it is the root as to why a powerful super-minority are able to dominate much larger out groups. Lack of will and lack of unity, two things heavily promoted and pushed by the those in power. I mean, I'm not making a call to action. No one is telling you to do anything. I just know who my enemies are and they want me to suffer, be silent and die. I don't think I need much moral license to hate someone like that.

Genetics, likely. Jews also have high rates of psychological issues and rare genetic diseases. Their small size and intensely protectionist tribal culture just breeds this sort of behavior. I mean their religion literally refers to all non-jews as lesser beings whose only purpose are to be exploited for the benefit of jews. Again, I'm not saying this is bad because it is immoral. I'm just not going to pretend that they're not my enemy.

You're right - they're definitely the biggest threat currently to European peoples and heritage (I include Europeans outside of the continent of Europe in this). My favourite political youtuber is ramzpaul, so all of this is pretty familiar to me.

I just wish I knew what we could do to effectively fight back against any group that tries to threaten our nations.

Jews are the cause of my misery, they control the media, the banks, the goverment, they control EVERYTHING!!!! i hope these leeches dissapear asap
This, I despise them to an unhealthy level