Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious POLL: DO YOU HATE ALL ETHNICS AND ETHNICCELS?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date

Do you hate ethnics?

• Total voters
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
i don't hate any of them as long as they don't invade European countries where they act like savages and push their culture, language, religion. Like iranians for example, i don't think i ever met or seen any of them, they mostly live in their country so i have little to no reason to dislike them.

I hate lebos
Could you expand why you hate Lebanese people by the way? The diaspora in australia seems to be much more violent/thugmaxxed then the ones elsewhere.

i don't hate any of them as long as they don't invade European countries where they act like savages and push their culture, language, religion.

i don't hate any of them as long as they don't invade European countries where they act like savages and push their culture, language, religion. Like iranians for example, i don't think i ever met or seen any of them, they mostly live in their country so i have little to no reason to dislike them.
But there's hardly any Arab immigrants in Russia.

But there's hardly any Arab immigrants in Russia.
kavkaz savages are basically sands, they're similar. We have arab students in universities, and they act just like ones from kavkaz

kavkaz savages are basically sands, they're similar
Central Asians are Mixed. They are Iranian/Asians. And Iranians/Levantines/Turks are the same people genetically.

Did you see any curries in Russia?

Central Asians are Mixed. They are Iranian/Asians. And Iranians/Levantines/Turks are the same people genetically.
Tajiks are more like iranians i guess, they're closer to sands, while uzbeks/kyrgyz are mostly mongoloid race.

Tajiks are more like iranians i guess, they're closer to sands, while uzbeks/kyrgyz are mostly mongoloid race.
Ok Kavkaz means Caucasus. If you're talking about Armenians etc, they are not sands. Azerbaijan, yes, they're basically, Turks/arab.

Ok Kavkaz means Caucasus. If you're talking about Armenians etc, they are not sands. Azerbaijan, yes, they're basically, Turks/arab.
despite being christian, armenians are not much better than their neighbors, i guess ethnic genetics play some role in behavior

despite being christian, armenians are not much better than their neighbors, i guess ethnic genetics play some role in behavior
Religion never played a role. There's a reason why Niggers are violent.

Really? :ha..feels: Were they tall High tier ones or just mid tier pajeets?
mid tier pajeets shorter than me, i'm sure they're some students and slavwhores ready to spread their legs even for curry student

No offense to indancels but idians are known to shit up internet places with their poo brains

And for niggers i dont even need to say anything everyone hates niggers

No offense to indancels but idians are known to shit up internet places with their poo brains
I hate this is as well. Their videos are so fucking cringe

I hate this is as well. Their videos are so fucking cringe
Yes and they spam their 10tb collection of bbc to feel somehow superior to whites lol, some chinks do it too but its mainly brown color activities i think.

Yes and they spam their 10tb collection of bbc to feel somehow superior to whites lol, some chinks do it too but its mainly brown color activities i think.
Pajeets like to do this. In every argument with white people they will bring up BBC. It's weird.

Idk I haven’t met that many
I was kind of friends with an Indian guy before He seemed alright

Most people that live in my area are white

I hate sandniggers, latinos and niggers.

I hate the average non-white far more than the average white/european(which I still kinda hate tbh), but ofc I have no issues with ethnic brocels.

All cels are brocels.