Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL]Do you guys want the Incel community to expand?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

Do you guys want the Incel community to expand?

• Yes, I want to bring down females and want this community to expand

• No, I am scared people will view me as a pedo, terrorist etc and it would impact my life irl.

• Maybe, I am happy with the people we have and it wont bother me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Do you want this community to expand even more or you are scared of the consequences?

Yes. Every male needs to become blackpilled so they won't become bluepilled cucks who will let degenerate sluts ride the cock carousel only for them to be their secure hubby.

We call each other cucks, ugly, undesireable and we have a lot of mentalcels who took their life's in the past. Idk what do you think

Yes. Every male needs to become blackpilled so they won't become bluepilled cucks who will let degenerate sluts ride the cock carousel only for them to be their secure hubby.
Right, but that will come with the cost of people viewing you as a rapist, pedo and terrorist.

A solid Maybe as in IJDGAF

No. The less attention we get, the better

Yes, of course, for the benefit of all of us.

Yes bro. I want the blackpill to spread everywhere. I want to see it drive the general populous insane. I want a revolution of man.

yes obviously

I want to see it drive the general populous insane. I want a revolution
14776.jpg

Incels unite we have nothing to lose but our lives which by the suck

Definitely, I'd like everyone to read this forum.

the less is known about us the better. Because we should operate in silence and not become another cuck chan.

We need to spread the blackpill. But our community should not go mainstream. No normiefags, pls.

Not much because I dont want it get invaded by normies and cucks

No, because I hate most incels.

no, because many normies will join.
yes, because people will finally notice us.

Maybe. I'm not sure.

It depends, are they going to be like what Misc was to PUAHate, what Pokémon Go fans were to Pokefandom?

Maybe not the incel community because that would attract 14-year-olds who made out with foids but never had sex with them.

I’d like the black pill to expand though

Right, but that will come with the cost of people viewing your online persona as a rapist, pedo and terrorist.

FTFY

What difference does that make, it won't affect your actual life

Maybe not the incel community because that would attract 14-year-olds who made out with foids but never had sex with them.

I’d like the black pill to expand though

High IQ

People have the right to know about the blackpill.
Let us not cover it up!

SPREAD THE BLACKPILL

SMASH THE MATRIARCHY

THE SUB-8 REVOLUTION MUST HAPPEN

The bigger it gets the more likely we'll become a watered down passive group. We'll start having rules changed to accommodate all the new members. (I am aware of the irony of this statement coming from a Maycel).

The incel community will only continue to expand as time goes on. Hypergamy is reaching an all time peak and men everywhere are waking up from their blue pill dreams.

The community must grow.

We need faces to speak for us.

The mods had to implement a new form of application the last time incels became well known, that should give you all of the information you need

The community must grow.

We need faces to speak for us.
I agree, we need people that can speak for us and not say “go er its over”

I agree, we need people that can speak for us and not say “go er its over”
Exactly. We need level headed blackpilled men who arent fakecels speaking

Exactly. We need level headed blackpilled men who arent fakecels speaking
Even some incels here shouldnt go on live interviews or represent us. Some are really low iq and would end up saying “go er go cho”

Even some incels here shouldnt go on live interviews or represent us. Some are really low iq and would end up saying “go er go cho”
I agree. Those people should be blacklisted because they will all make us look insane.

I made a thread about this. We should vet and make a list of users we publically agree can do interviews on behalf of the forum and community

I agree. Those people should be blacklisted because they will all make us look insane.

I made a thread about this. We should vet and make a list of users we publically agree can do interviews on behalf of the forum and community
I agree, lets keep all of that shit inside the forum. And outside of it provide actual facts and statistics for the blackpill.

In my experience the more popular something gets the more the value drops on it

I don't care.

But, it's obviously growing.

change the title of your post OP to more incels to be blackpilled

because there are a lot more incels then just us, they just arent blackpilled, some are bluepilled like IT(tech job)soyboy cucks, some are redpilled like rightwing fedora pol posters

we should spread the blackpill tbh, but we should keep our website the way it should be, relatively small and silent

yes more ppl need to know the truth and stop being cucks