Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do you believe in man made global warming?

Poll: Do you believe in man made global warming?

• No

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • I dont know

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
I hear this shit about global warming everyday. They say, we have to raise taxes drastically or else we all gona die a painful death. I guess its just a scam to enslave us even more, so (((they))) can have a more efficient slave plantation. I hate this normie bullshit, its like their new religion and you have to believe in it. Its communism by the back door. Do you believe in this bullshit? I even wish Global warming was true, so all normies will die a painful death. But its just another lie, like everything else is.

Im not that sure but i voted "yes".
I can feel the climate change really well(in my country)

ye summers are getting hotter every year but idk if i believe in it too

Yes, but it's something wildly exaggerated for political gains.

yes, but you can't stop this shit anymore, people just don't give a shit about the enviroment, until we all need to start using gas masks

WTF you seriously think it's fake ?? :feelsseriously: ??
They say, we have to raise taxes drastically or else we all gona die a painful death. I guess its just a scam to enslave us even more
Yes, (((they))) use it to justify introducing communist bullshit and destroy the economy, sure. But that doesn't mean it's not real.

It's real, but I couldn't give fewer shits.
It's real, but I couldn't give fewer shits.
ye summers are getting hotter every year but idk if i believe in it too
I believe in climate change. But not in man made global warming. Which is a huge difference. Climate always changes, its normal.

Bro you should give a shit tbh, there is other animals and plants etc. Not giving a shit is a very selfish act.
Yeah I feel bad for the animals and stuff, but they aren't usually actively suffering. It's more that they don't have anywhere to congregate to reproduce.
I also dislike how oil tycoons and the such are getting richer...
But I want to see consequences befall the human race.

I'm not a zealous believer, but from the data I've looked at, our theories seem to map unto it

Just use google earth theory tbh

I believe in climate change. But not in man made global warming. Which is a huge difference. Climate always changes, its normal.
I believe human activity is currently large and elaborated enough to have some minimal impact on Earth. But if climate change is happening it's way more due to natural cycles than to human activity.

WTF you seriously think it's fake ?? :feelsseriously: ??

Yes, (((they))) use it to justify introducing communist bullshit and destroy the economy, sure. But that doesn't mean it's not real.
Then you have the same opinion as normies.

I'm not a zealous believer, but from the data I've looked at, our theories seem to map unto it
If it is true. Why would they want to enforce this climate change bullshit only on western white countries, while the third world is growing and producing more and more CO2 etc. And they are also importing huge masses of immigrants, which increases CO2. This makes no sense at all.
I am also a round-earther, you're welcome :feelsokman:
I also believe personality matters and not looks.

If it is true. Why would they want to enforce this climate change bullshit only on western white countries, while the third world is growing and producing more and more CO2 etc. And they are also importing huge masses of immigrants, which increases CO2. This makes no sense at all.
why do you assume the ruling elite and the so called left care about the environment?

i dont care about the world rotting as long as i rot.

It's a hoax to give more money to Jews

its legit, i went to shithole indian cities and pollution there is strong, you can feel the drop in air quality, it stands to reason Global fucker warming is legit.

climate change is bullshit created by liberal sjws

who gives a fuck let it rot

Pretty much this, it's nowhere near as extreme as it's made out to be.

Don't know, don't care, if it's happening then fine I want the planet to die anyway, if not then oh well.

It's a scam invented by the Japanese to receive more money towards the government.

It's definitely real, but I don't care.

I had a long discussion with a few volunteers two years ago -- some dumb environmental awareness workshop on campus that I went to because I was bored. They polled my lifestyle and it turns out that my carbon footprint is 4 times that of the average American...and the average American consumes a lot more than the average human being.

But I know for a fact that I'm not going to have kids, so unlike Chads and Stacys, I have no philosophical obligation to care about the long-term economic and social consequences of my actions. It's their descendants who will end up inheriting control of out societies; I couldn't care less. I shouldn't have to change my lifestyle because of them.

I fly, on average, 70k miles a year. I take rideshare vehicles almost every day. I eat out and use food delivery services often. I like meat, especially beef. I don't care where my food is sourced from -- if it had to be shipped by plane, so be it. I live in countries where heating or air conditioning is very common. I buy a lot of shit. I like my gadgets. I like long, hot showers with high-pressure shower heads. I'm too lazy to turn off the light switch when I leave a room. If that makes the planet worse in its own small way, lol ok.