Serious [poll] Do you believe fulltimeloser is working for the JIDF?

Do you believe fulltimeloser is working for the JIDF?

• Yes, I believe Fulltimeloser is an agent for the JIDF and paid by the post

• No, I believe that fulltimeloser is autistic and does it for free

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
167d 6h 39m
No response. The score is 72-1 for me
If your weaselly worded poll confirms your question, then you are double confirmed as a JIDF poster in my plain language poll
Get dabbed on again, score is actually 88 to 0 for me.

PS Saudi Arabia works for Israel too, and funds their controlled opposition (((hamas))), I guess arabs are jews confirmed :feelsYall:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
If your weaselly worded poll confirms your question, then you are double confirmed as a JIDF poster in my plain language poll
Get dabbed on again, score is actually 88 to 0 for me.

PS Saudi Arabia works for Israel too, and funds their controlled opposition (((hamas))), I guess arabs are jews confirmed :feelsYall:
My question was direct. You play jewish tricks when you refuse to respond to
My earlier quoted post

And yes saudi leadership absolutely does work with israel and is utterly cucked and inhuman. Which is why white countries love Saudia. But you know the difference? You ask the average Saudi about Israel and they will all tell you we need to nuke it. Ask the average white and they all call it the greatest ally.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
167d 6h 39m
My question was direct. You play jewish tricks when you refuse to respond to
My earlier quoted post

And yes saudi leadership absolutely does work with israel and is utterly cucked and inhuman. Which is why white countries love Saudia. But you know the difference? You ask the average Saudi about Israel and they will all tell you we need to nuke it. Ask the average white and they all call it the greatest ally.
Confirmed JIDF poster.

When it is brought up that Jews control Western media and news outlets you tried to deny and obfuscate this truth. Now you want to run excuses for Saudi Arabia ZOG, and sang praises for controlled opposition Hamas. JIDF confirmed. 89-0 me.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Confirmed JIDF poster.

When it is brought up that Jews control Western media and news outlets you tried to deny and obfuscate this truth. Now you want to run excuses for Saudi Arabia ZOG, and sang praises for controlled opposition Hamas. JIDF confirmed. 89-0 me.
Yes. Media controlled by both whites and jews. America, uk, Netherlands, norway, sweden. Saying jews control all media is a controlled opposition tactic. You both control it without a doubt and pass it to each other.

And I never defended saudia. I defended saudies you liar. Saudies don't get to vote and if they did they'd nuke israel. White vote to send their taxes there.
And you're trying to frame the only people who try to kill israel as controlled opposition. Lol at you gtfo out that's like 90-1 now

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
181d 6h 13m

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
167d 6h 39m
Yes. Media controlled by both whites and jews. America, uk, Netherlands, norway, sweden. Saying jews control all media is a controlled opposition tactic. You both control it without a doubt and pass it to each other.

And I never defended saudia. I defended saudies you liar. Saudies don't get to vote and if they did they'd nuke israel. White vote to send their taxes there.
And you're trying to frame the only people who try to kill israel as controlled opposition. Lol at you gtfo out that's like 90-1 now
Many white men are waking up to the JQ. That's why (((echoes))) and happy merchant are things. That's why you know phrases like "globohomo."

You want to keep whitey asleep, because you're paid by the JIDF to push for jewish interests on incel spaces and obfuscate the reality of jewish influence and control.

You're JIDF confirmed, arabs are jews confirmed. I'm 90-0 versus you. Nevah lost. :feelzez:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Many white men are waking up to the JQ. That's why (((echoes))) and happy merchant are things. That's why you know phrases like "globohomo."

You want to keep whitey asleep, because you're paid by the JIDF to push for jewish interests on incel spaces and obfuscate the reality of jewish influence and control.

You're JIDF confirmed, arabs are jews confirmed. I'm 90-0 versus you. Nevah lost. :feelzez:
Men waking up the jq are literally controlled opposition that are being used and amplified by medie in order to make the true fight against jews seem dumb.
You literally spread the narrative the jews qant you. You created israel. If you hadn't done that this would be a lot simpler, but you are forever jews greatest ally

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
167d 6h 39m
Keep spreading the jew's talking point, jews greatest ally
I should start charging an admission fee for others to see my dancing puppet.

@Dregster666 thoughts?

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
181d 6h 13m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
167d 6h 39m
Nothing but profit at this point :feelsYall:

The fact that this beatdown is free to witness is a crime tbh
And the sales tax will go towards helping my state and community :feelzez:

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
181d 6h 13m
kinda gay

it's hilarious how you became into a joke sidekick meme poster lmao
Heh this isnt about me

This is about you getting utter btfo into a corner of repetition and then getting checked out of your silly game to get your empty last word

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Heh this isnt about me

This is about you getting utter btfo into a corner of repetition and then getting checked out of your silly game to get your empty last word
No, I've clearly won this thread. I destroyed uggo with my logic and then he started being silly. that's when I objectivly won.

You've literally been so broken that you're utterly desperate to latch on to any white man who can save you. But none will. because you on this forum= joke.
thanks to me. you're welcome

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
181d 6h 13m
No, I've clearly won this thread. I destroyed uggo with my logic and then he started being silly. that's when I objectivly won.

Poll speaks for itself nigga and your repetitive shtick got checked
You've literally been so broken that you're utterly desperate to latch on to any white man who can save you. But none will. because you on this forum= joke.
thanks to me. you're welcome
What an extremely insecure thing to say considering the fact that you started talking shit in a different thread.

Thanks for putting effort for my presence :feelshmm:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Poll speaks for itself nigga and your repetitive shtick got checked
My poll confirmed whites work with jews. So I win
What an extremely insecure thing to say considering the fact that you started talking shit in a different thread.

Thanks for putting effort for my presence :feelshmm:
It's not talking shit when it's directed at you. You're a joke. it's bullying.
You got BTFO and your brain short circuited leaving you as a mind fucked puppet once again
Keep spreading the jew's talking point, jews greatest ally

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Genetic Garbage
★★★★★
284d 1h 4m
Of course they never tell you where the sales tax is actually going. He's actually posting jewish propaganda now to justify paying israel
lmao bro i cant im wheezing jfl jfl
You ask the average Saudi about Israel and they will all tell you we need to nuke it. Ask the average white and they all call it the greatest ally.
yup, poltards cant understand this fact lol

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Overlord
★★★★★
167d 6h 39m
lmao bro i cant im wheezing jfl jfl

yup, poltards cant understand this fact lol
lmbo bro im wheezing you totally didn't get curb stomped by a superior poster that has you repeating yourself like mindfucked puppet *slurping noises*

JIDF poster #2

If ZOG is so easy to beat why haven't arabs overthrown their ZOG in Saudi Arabia?

Because arabs are jews. Confirmed.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
54d 4h 17m
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
49d 20h 49m
The answer is yes

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
181d 6h 13m
It's not talking shit when it's directed at you. You're a joke. it's bullying.
Nah

I destroyed you to the point where last word wasn't good enough, made you feel insecure about your existence and then I found out about your balding.

I was never meant to punch down.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
110d 5h 49m