Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Do u believe in Climate Change?

Do u believe in climate change?

• Total voters
Loooooser

Loooooser

Kill me
After my extensive study on the subject of Climate change, I am now convinced that global warming is caused by human activities and it's also worsening at fact pace. Almost all scientists(tiny minority, 3%) who oppose climate change in their reports and denounce it are funded by oil companies and corporate sector who have conflict of interests. In this age of internet, where knowledge is just one click away, ignorance is a choice.

I FUCKING HOPE SO, WE NEED CLIMATE CHANGE TO END THIS CUCKED WORLD

Is it really a matter of 'belief', anymore?

It’s total bullshit.

Even if it exists I don't care, I hope this world goes to hell.

Its definatly real and any tard can understand how more carbon in the atmosphere will cause the earth to heat up, I just really think it's no where near as big a problem as people make it seem, considering soon enough nature will take its course and we will probably die and our carbon won't matter.

Too low IQ to figure it out on my own

Sorry really dont give a fuck about some polar bears in antartica
Are u fucking kidding me, that's not what global warming is about, go and learn what it's effects are b4 u vomit more stupid words.

The sooner the world ends the better.

While it's real it doesn't affect us directly, we wont be alive to see any big difference.

Earth has cycles where it gets cold and hot. BUT yes the pollution is increasing the heat trapped. Pollution is bad regardless.

It's absolutely real. Ice caps don't melt themselves, and anyone can see that the weather's been fucky these past few years.

The part that "people and heavy industry is causing climate change to further" is complete bullshit. What I do believe is that the Earth IS getting warmer, as we are technically still in an ice age.

I've seen no changes where i live and don't really care about future generations so I'm apathetic/indifferent to whether its happening or not. i want the world to end sooner so hopefully it is.

I cant wait to see hkw fucked up this world gets

Voted 'too stupid'. Looking at rising sea levels and wilder weather patterns, ignoring any possibility of HAARP manipulation, it seems like common sense that the millions of barrels of oil people burn on a regular basis is going to fuck up the ecosystem somehow and lower the human population cap of Earth.

I'm open minded though, so if any deniers have sources that try to refute peer-reviewed studies directly, I'd be interested. I don't give a fuck if some scientists thought the planet would cool instead a long time back, I want scientist vs. scientist.

On another related topic, what does incels.is think about Peak Oil?

Yes. I don't get the people who shill for fossil fuels. Do they like breathing car exhaust and living in a huge cloud of smog?

I believe in climate change, I don't believe humans can do anything about it now.

It's real but far too late to stop it

Yes but Im not gonna do shit about it because noone cares