Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Chesscels what is your favourite chess piece?

Favourite chess piece?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I like chess but I really suck at it. I have been thinking though but chess pieces are analogous to life.

Pawn - the incel of chess pieces, if not killed he goes forward one square at a time. The odd accomplishment here or there when a piece is diagonal to him. Some validation as a babycel when he can do en passant. The only inaccurate part is that a pawn ascends when he gets to the end of the board (or trannymaxxes), incels do not ascend.

Rook/Castle - the Chad of the chess board imo. He can move vertically and horizontally as much as he wants slaying as much as he wants. He also of course has a Chad frame.

Knight/Horse - the passport bro of the chess board. He can skip steps and jump over other chess pieces to ascend.

Bishop - the Chadlite of the chess board. He can slay but only with a particular niche since bishops can only be on one type of colour on the chess board since he can only move diagonally.

Queen - the foid, lives life on easy mode. It can move as much as it wants vertically, horizontally and diagonally. A life of bliss, pleasure and hedonism.

King - the soy beta bux cuck. Very similar to an incel but has slightly more options and orbits the queen. Seeks validation with Chad as well through castling.

Rook/Castle (the way I play chess is pretty odd and unconventional...).

Bishop probably, or Rook/Castle.

I only play Chess on the computer sometimes though, haven't touched an actual chess set in years.

Light squared bishop, as my main openings are Italian Game and Scandinavian/Caro-Kann

Idk why I like Knight

The horse cos then a foid might actually want to fuck me.

I like chess but I really suck at it. I have been thinking though but chess pieces are analogous to life.

Pawn - the incel of chess pieces, if not killed he goes forward one square at a time. The odd accomplishment here or there when a piece is diagonal to him. Some validation as a babycel when he can do en passant. The only inaccurate part is that a pawn ascends when he gets to the end of the board (or trannymaxxes), incels do not ascend.

Rook/Castle - the Chad of the chess board imo. He can move vertically and horizontally as much as he wants slaying as much as he wants. He also of course has a Chad frame.

Knight/Horse - the passport bro of the chess board. He can skip steps and jump over other chess pieces to ascend.

Bishop - the Chadlite of the chess board. He can slay but only with a particular niche since bishops can only be on one type of colour on the chess board since he can only move diagonally.

Queen - the foid, lives life on easy mode. It can move as much as it wants vertically, horizontally and diagonally. A life of bliss, pleasure and hedonism.

King - the soy beta bux cuck. Very similar to an incel but has slightly more options and orbits the queen. Seeks validation with Chad as well through castling.
I know Nothing about chess but the horse mogs tbh.
Baldurs Gate Magic GIF by Xbox

Pawns because they're underrated late stage game changers

I'm playing checkers cause i'm mentally disabled

Rook because castling

The knight is fascinating and fun to play