Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Burgercels. Realistically who is going to win the election?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

??

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Title . Vote objectively, not who you want to win.

It's obviously Kamala. Biden won against Trump with no supporters and having dementia.

Personally, I hope kamala wins, so that the U.S becomes a spice Infested shithole soon.( As revenge for America bombing and destablizing the middle East)

It's obviously Kamala. Biden won against Trump with no supporters and having dementia.
kamala is less popular than biden.

But even in libreal cities they seem to want Trump to win, at least that's the Impression I get after watching videos on youtube.

Kamala is female (half the population) plus nonwhite (almost 40% of the population) so itll be an easy win for her. The only people who vote based on policies are white men, every other group votes based on indentity.

Realistically only white men will vote for trump. So thats like ~30% or so of the population. But even then, loads of white men will be voting kamala anyways because theyre woke cucks. And even if trump is somehow out front, the polling places will once again "find" 2,000,000 blue votes in each of the swing states.

there were a few charts i wanted to attach here but apparently i dont have them saved onto my phone. Basically it was "what if only the female vote counted" and "what if only the non-white vote counted" and they all looked the same as this graphic below which is "what if only the jew vote counted"
Screenshot 20230724 114215 Free Adblocker Browser

TLDR i think kamala's got an ez win. Honestly im fine with it because i think she'll send us into nuclear war

If real votes are counted and nothing else? Trump by a landslide.

If the Demonrats cheat again via Dominion? The Ugandan Giant unfortunately.

If Trump wins Iran will be finished before his term finishes. There is no doubt about it.

If real votes are counted and nothing else? Trump by a landslide.

If the Demonrats cheat again via Dominion? The Ugandan Giant unfortunately.
What do you think about @NiggerSlayer 's assessment?

Depends on how rigged it is this time

TLDR i think kamala's got an ez win. Honestly im fine with it because i think she'll send us into nuclear war
Me too. I hope kamala wins. I want a war

What do you think about @NiggerSlayer 's assessment?
With all due respect to my racial comrade Kamala only “wins” this one via cheating like last time as she’s every bit as hated as Hilary Clinton if not more so.

With all due respect to my racial comrade Kamala only “wins” this one via cheating like last time as she’s every bit as hated as Hilary Clinton if not more so.
That sucks, I was hoping Kamala would appeal more to black people and get voted in. Trump winning would be disastrous for gaza and the Axis of resistance(Houthis, Syria, Iran etc)

I really don’t see a currywhore getting the popular vote

That sucks, I was hoping Kamala would appeal more to black people and get voted in. Trump winning would be disastrous for gaza and the Axis of resistance(Houthis, Syria, Iran etc)
Both candidates are kike controlled and worthless for that reason.

@TODD THUNDERCOCK and myself would benefit greatly from a Kamala presidency due to her keeping our NEETBux and gibs flowing in but a Trump victory would be more viscerally satisfying to see all the crying of the soys and related woke Reddit scum and feminist cunts.

It’s possible that Kamala wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college so Trump wins

Both candidates are kike controlled and worthless for that reason.
Trump is worse for the middle East tbh. I'm sure the kikes want Trump now
and myself would benefit greatly from a Kamala presidency due to her keeping our NEETBux and gibs flowing in
Based NEETmaxxers
but a Trump victory would be more viscerally satisfying to see all the crying of the soys and related woke Reddit scum and feminist cunts.
True.

I want Kamala to win not only for my nigger autismbux but I want to watch everything burn.