Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: Bang or Punch?

Choose one.

• Bang the conceited whore.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Disfigure the conceited whore.

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
ApoplecticRage

ApoplecticRage

Officer
★★★
A ruthless dictator rises to absolute power. He is your friend and offers you a no-consequences option. The first is to spend an hour having sex with a super-conceited stacy. She has treated every decent guy like trash and has publicly ridiculed them. You were one of her particularly brutal rejections. This whore has fucked 28 guys (all chads) so you will be #29. The dictator has made it clear that she must tolerate sex with you for the hour but she doesn't have to fake excitement, pleasure, or orgasm if she doesn't feel these things. After sex, she returns to her usual life. The second option is you get to throw the most ferocious punch you can generate to her face. Your haymaker will inflict unfixable damage to her face that drops her from a 9/10 to a 2/10.

That is a really tough one. I know such a Stacy who destroyed my reputation by gossipping.

I would choose to punch her. Have a hard right and she would lose most of her teeth. It would be fair. Would never wash my hand again with her blood and spit on it :heybby:

Last edited:
Easy: Punch. If she was a virgin, I would probably pick fuck.

Easy: Punch. If she was a virgin, I would probably pick fuck.
Good answer.
That is a really tough one. I know such a Stacy who destroyed my reputation by gossipping.

I would choose to punch her. Have a hard right and she would lose most her teeth. It would be fair. Would never wash my hand again with her blood and spit on it :heybby:
LoL

Disfigure the conceited whore.

Make use of her and fuck her ruthlessly

Make use of her and fuck her ruthlessly
Thanks for your perspective. I posed this question to a good friend who is the ultimate normie. He was shocked that I "could even come up with such a thing". For the record, some 8/10 whore played him for a total sucker a few years ago. Dinners, concert tickets, & a helicopter tour ride. Dude was drooling. Then she returned to her state and stopped communicating with him. He was on steroids at that time. Even I was walking on eggshells around him during that ordeal but he learned nothing. He's the ultimate NAWALT guy.

Thanks for your perspective. I posed this question to a good friend who is the ultimate normie. He was shocked that I "could even come up with such a thing". For the record, some 8/10 whore played him for a total sucker a few years ago. Dinners, concert tickets, & a helicopter tour ride. Dude was drooling. Then she returned to her state and stopped communicating with him. He was on steroids at that time. Even I was walking on eggshells around him during that ordeal.
Sounds like a cuck. About the poll, even if I could punch the foid she'd still recover and have a high smv.

Sounds like a cuck. About the poll, even if I could punch the foid she'd still recover and have a high smv.
No, I stipulated that the damage isn't fixable. It might be unrealistic but that's my premise.

I'd bang her.

Her disgust will only make my penis harder.

No, I stipulated that the damage isn't fixable. It might be unrealistic but that's my premise.
Well, if the damage is unfixable then she would still have high smv just for being a female, even with a broken nose.

Well, if the damage is unfixable then she would still have high smv just for being a female, even with a broken nose.
It's hard to disagree with you.

By the way if you're interested in more info about my friend, he's a legit 7 and when he was juicing, he was about 8.5. But he's super polite and respectful which doesn't go over well with many women.
Also nothing stopping you from punching her while you are fucking her.
LoL

If the 9/10 Stacy has huge tits then I'd probably have sex with her.

But I'm going with option #2 where I can punch her face since she fucked a bunch of Chads and publicly humiliated a bunch of decent guys and treated them like shit to with myself included going from the scenario.

Both. Fuck then disfigure

Easy. It's even a no-brainer.
Bang. Women think nothing is worse than rape by an ugly man so it's a harsher punishment for her and a more pleasurable experience for myself.

bang
Hiro Shishigami bang

Punch then get truecels to gangrape her.

I would break every bone in her body.

ill take punch and fuck for 200