Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll:Are your parents divorced ? describe the events that lead to the divorce

Are your parents divorced?

• yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
S

SA incel life

Banned
-
my story is a real typical, my dad is full on moral fag beta male, it all started when my maid let these ladies into our old home in a small town. these ladies stole my moms mom jewerly,this was a big deal to my mom, this was the kickstart of the chain of events that lead to the divorce.long story short. this is vague in my memory now, it happend when i was in grade three, my "family" is a fucking joke, i hate my siblims, they never gave me useful life or dating advice. also my dad never gave any real life advice.

Both my parents are fucking losers.

No, but I was used as tool of keeping family together, that added to why I dont have my own life, and am just part of those people's lives

No, I'm very glad that I didn't go through such a thing. The normalization and the very existence of divorce is one of the most evil aspects of the modern world.

My parents haven't lived in the same house since I was a toddler, and they divorced a few years after that. My understanding of it is that my mom more or less used my dad to get pregnant, and that she stole a bunch of my dad's shit(and obviously his money in the divorce). Of course my dad has issues of his own, but the divorce of my parents and my existence are both the result of my mom's actions(as my dad outright admitted to me that he didn't want to have children).
The normalization and the very existence of divorce is one of the most evil aspects of the modern world.

(as my dad outright admitted to me that he didn't want to have children).
I'd say all men with an ounce of self-respect don't want to have children and be stuck to some diaper-shitting retard. Now that birth control exists, the only reason for why men still have children is because they want to please their wives.

Yes they divorced after 20 years, but they didn't sleep in the same bed for the last 12,