Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll] Are you willing to accept and welcome the new "wave" of Incels on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date

Will you accept average/above-avergae futurecels here?

• Yes. I think if you are an virgin then you should be here irrespective of your looks.

• No. Let us uglies cope in peace.

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Let me explain.

So about 10 years ago, Incels were the legit bottom of the barrels. Some were 5'4 manlets and others were legit 2/10 face poor NEETs.
Basically the rejects with severe "defects".
Like the St.Bagelboss

But now, we see plenty of 6'0+ guys and 4-5/10 faced dudes who are victims of ever rising hypergamy.
(Guys like @Personalityinkwell )

We can all agree that a 5'9 guy with 4/10 face is an Incel today.

But 10 years ago, things were different. That same guy could have easily scored a girl one or two points below his looksmatch.

Now, going by the same trends and the exponential rise in hypergamy I am pretty sure this forum will see a lot of 5-6/10 faced 6'0+ guys in the future.

So my question to you is::

Will you accept such shift in the Incel dynamic and welcome those members with open arms?

Or you think this forum should ONLY be reserved for the legit bottom of the barrels irrespective of female hypergamy?

I'm tagging a few users, I want you guys opinion on this
@Master @GoffSystemQB @BlkPillPres @ThoughtfulCel @based_meme @Cowcel @Diocel
@Angry_runt
@Colvin76

Let me explain.

So about 10 years ago, Incels were the legit bottom of the barrels. Some were 5'4 manlets and others were legit 2/10 face poor NEETs.
Like the St.Bagelboss

But now, we see plenty of 6'0+ guys and 4-5/10 faced dudes who are victims of ever rising hypergamy.

But 10 years ago, things were different. That same guy could have easily scored a girl one or two points below his looksmatch.

Now, going by the same trends and the exponential rise in hypergamy I am pretty sure this forum will see a lot of 5-6/10 faced 6'0+ guys in the future.

Will you accept such shift in the Incel dynamic and welcome those members with open arms?

Or you think this forum should ONLY be reserved for the legit bottom of the barrels irrespective of female hypergamy?

@Angry_runt
@Colvin76
Not irrespective of looks, I have a hard time seeing a 7/10 dude being incel even if he's virgin, that probably means he's gay, asexual, or just content being celibate and doesn't try. But 4-5s I can definitely see that they are incels.

25707.jpg

I don't want this forum to be flooded with normfags, I would leave if that happened.

I don't think the premise of the question is right. ER and AM were average with absolutely no facial or physical deformities, for instance.

This comment will get hate from lookists who consider both a 0/10 somehow.

you are exaggerating the rate at which hypergamy increases.

guys 6'0 manlet 5-6\10 truecel reporting in,yesterday I finally left my basement for the first time in 5 years!I met this super cute girl!Don't lose hope guys there is a girl for everyone! just wait fo it!

I don't think the premise of the question is right. ER and AM were average with absolutely no facial or physical deformities, for instance.

This comment will get hate from lookists who consider both a 0/10 somehow.
Agree, they were normies. It's just that bad for normie, especially autistcels, they got the death sentence.
Obviously truecels have it the worst and nothing can be done about it, but most autists don't get over their mental issues either.

I'll accept any Incel male here, in the true sense of the word, as long they are a valid asset to the forum and not just an inane postmaxxer/shitposter desperate for a multi-coloured username and having nothing else to contribute.

Though I appreciate "The Sewers" sub has eradicated much of this problem, and is a somewhat harmonising solution in pleasing both parties.

I don't want this forum to be flooded with normfags, I would leave if that happened.
same. but also we need them. If we didnt get any normal fags we would die out. and also we can convert normal fags.
everyone can get a taste of black pill if you are smart enough.
:feelstrash:

guys 6'0 manlet 5-6\10 truecel reporting in,yesterday I finally left my basement for the first time in 5 years!I met this super cute girl!Don't lose hope guys there is a girl for everyone! just wait fo it!
pretty much sums it up

You guys are acting like those guys can find gfs but choose not to, or just "NoT tRY hARdER".

Its not any different than normies who put the blame on 3/10 with claiming they are just lazy.

If no girl has ever approached to you, and you cant get matches (who will reply) in online dating apps, and KHHV, you are incel to me.

Its just they shouldnt deny blackpill here.

I just don't want more cryptofeminist cucks tbh.

Thank goodness you have a good personality. You'll do great!

If we didnt get any normal fags we would die out.
Wdym die out, the only way this place dies out is if incels stopped existing which would be a GOOD thing. I hate being incel and I don't want the only place I can share my experience to be filled with retarded attention seeking normies who lifemog me.

ER was average? :lul: :lul: :lul:
1. Mentalcel on top of being ugly
2. Was ugly
3. Looks like he had the skull of a 10 year old boy

Wdym die out, the only way this place dies out is if incels stopped existing which would be a GOOD thing. I hate being incel and I don't want the only place I can share my experience to be filled with retarded attention seeking normies who lifemog me.
do you think this forum would exist if we all leave. no. I think he asked not about incels in rl world but on forum.
ofc we dont want normal fags. but incels (on this forum) leave or get banned or get laid. and one day we all will leave.
so ofc new ppl has to come in and spend time here. or admin cel wont keep the site up.
I hate being incel and I don't want the only place I can share my experience to be filled with retarded attention seeking normies who lifemog me.
I can understand you. mods are trying to ban fake ones. but we cant ban everyone. the site is pretty strickt tbh. But not strickt enough.
I read long time ago if we should update the joining system by sending our pics.
But then no one would join. ..

I dunno if I make sense. Im sry. I cant express my self hope you get my point :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

do you think this forum would exist if we all leave. no. I think he asked not about incels in rl world but on forum.
ofc we dont want normal fags. but incels (on this forum) leave or get banned or get laid. and one day we all will leave.
so ofc new ppl has to come in and spend time here. or admin cel wont keep the site up.
Yeah I'm fine with new people ofc, just don't like normies tbh but I doubt it will ever get that bad on this site.

lmao if they are Incel like me sure why not

It's hard to tell who's a legit incel, who's a volcel or standardscel or nevereventriescel.

Whoever is suffering from never being wanted by females is okay I guess. Except teenagers, they can fuck right off.

Like the St.Bagelboss
He had multiple girlfriends even before his bagel shop incident.

Your vote will be publicly visible.
Get a paper cut on your dick.

Last edited:
Asymptotically, hypergamy will drive virtually all men to inceldom. That's just what it tends towards, by virtue of its evolutionary function. The ruthless elimination of men in the quest to climb to the top of the pyramid of male selection means that women will, given enough time and technological advancement, eliminate all but a handful of genetically engineered ubermensch whose sperm gets farmed to breed the human race, while they pleasure each other or get sterile clones of those same genetically engineered men to fuck them whenever they please.

But this discussion can't really go anywhere unless we have a clear, precise, and agreed-upon definition of what makes a man an incel. There is such a broad range of definitions even here that it has become about as meaningless as the definitions given by reddit and media outlets.

Last edited:
Very weird thread considering I myself am 6 foot, and consider myself average looks. Woman don't want average looks, I message girls on instagram, left on read or blocked. I have tinder no matches. That time is already there, 80 20 is REAL.All of my friends are virgins who want pussy, I am a virgin who wants pussy and I am 2001. It's hard man, I try I really do. But like it's not enough, no girl wants a plain man. They want rich skirt wearing losers, or real chads. We can't compete

ER was average? :lul: :lul: :lul:
1. Mentalcel on top of being ugly
2. Was ugly
3. Looks like he had the skull of a 10 year old boy
He wasn't ugly in the slightest. He looked fine. Not handsome, sure. But not ugly either. I wouldn't take notice of someone like him if he'd walk past me.

never trust anyone who joined in and after may 2018

I'll accept any Incel male here, in the true sense of the word, as long they are a valid asset to the forum and not just an inane postmaxxer/shitposter desperate for a multi-coloured username and having nothing else to contribute.

Though I appreciate "The Sewers" sub has eradicated much of this problem, and is a somewhat harmonising solution in pleasing both parties.

I think that every user should have certain criteria that needs to be met.

1. Believes in the Blackpill.
2. Not currently a simp.
3. 0 viable matches on tinder in 2 months after >80% right swipes. Not including bots, trannies and single moms even landwhales if user is not fat.

Jfl the more we grow, the more they need to censor us.
The more they censor us, the more incels get aware of the blackpill.

It'd feel horrible to have normfags around here who have a decent life experience but just can't get laid. To my inceldom there is more - bullying, rejection, social discrimination in general...

If 6/10 tall guys join this Forum, then I'm not Incel tbh.

Let me explain.

Like the St.Bagelboss

@Angry_runt
@Colvin76
virgin is virgin unless actively turning down offers tbh
Not irrespective of looks, I have a hard time seeing a 7/10 dude being incel even if he's virgin, that probably means he's gay, asexual, or just content being celibate and doesn't try. But 4-5s I can definitely see that they are incels.
tbh

You guys are acting like those guys can find gfs but choose not to, or just "NoT tRY hARdER".

Its not any different than normies who put the blame on 3/10 with claiming they are just lazy.

If no girl has ever approached to you, and you cant get matches (who will reply) in online dating apps, and KHHV, you are incel to me.

Its just they shouldnt deny blackpill here.
red john iq