Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL] Are women capable of feeling shame/remorse?

Can women feel shame?

• YES

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • NO

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters
aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
It's more of a male emotion, because it involves accountability and problem-solving.

JFL who voted yes

Yes, but only when it affects their image

No, neva in a million years

I'll find out
I did, but not for the reasons you think. Foids are only ashamed of things they've done if it ruins their reputation. If they can get away with it, they won't be ashamed.

they all have 0 shame

They aren't capable of anything

They can fake remorse and guilt but the feeling never comes across as authentic

But only if it effects their social standing. Or somehow affects their personal survival.
I did, but not for the reasons you think. Foids are only ashamed of things they've done if it ruins their reputation. If they can get away with it, they won't be ashamed.
You guys are thinking of narcissism, not shame. Shame (like honor and pride) is an internal, individualized emotion based largely on your personal identity and how you see yourself (as a good guy, as a bad guy, as a tragic hero, as an antihero, whatever).

Very rarely. Most women are evil and psychopathic. They do not feel guilt and are parasites. A very small amount of women are better than that though in my opinion, but it's such a small percentage I still voted no. Just as not all men are good, I do not think all women are bad, simply that MOST are and the percentage of good ones is so small it barely even statistically matters.

L
You guys are thinking of narcissism, not shame. Shame (like honor and pride) is an internal, individualized emotion based largely on your personal identity and how you see yourself (as a good guy, as a bad guy, as a tragic hero, as an antihero, whatever).
No. I'm not. Perhaps though, feigned shame, or "faux shame" is a better term for what I said. Real shame is a unicorn thing

Most normie men don’t feel shame either then. Normies (including foids) are purely social beings who think, feel, and behave completely dependent on the greater herd.

Most normie men don’t feel shame either then. Normies (including foids) are purely social beings who think, feel, and behave completely dependent on the greater herd.
You don't have to tell me, bro. As an autistic, I had to LEARN how to be evil. It didn't come naturally to me like it does everyone else.

Foids by nature hate accountability.
I know that. That's literally what OP meant. He said it takes to much accountability for women to feel shame/remorse

Shame does not require problem solving LOL.

Only if it affects their reputation, some kind of shame yes, in a form of worrying about possible negative consequences for their social standing. If nobody saw them doing something bad to someone, then no, they never feel guilt, remorse, never think of what the person they affected might feel or anything of that sort.
Only men do that, because we're naturally caring and protective towards our women/young/tribe members, foid's natural instincts are all about protecting herself and choosing the tallest chad

Ok but that goes from being shame to becoming deception. Being deceitful requires problem solving. However feeling shame does not.

Shame does not require problem solving LOL.
Remorse can be interpreted as a painful feeling designed to push you towards fixing things you supposedly fucked up, for this feeling to be lifted off

Shame and remorse are separate things, and it's still different than manipulating the outcome of an event

No, it would stop them monkey-branching to Chad