Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll - are we really any better or different, than other men or than women, of today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date

If all men could get as much sex as GalaticChad, would you be hypergamous, polygamous or monogamous?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Question can't fit it but is implied: sex WITH WOMEN. No fucking pinkpill jokes.

The point is not being perfect, it's at least being able to recognize that promiscuity is bad for society.

I don't like the idea of physical contact with people I don't know, so monogamous.

wtf is a galactic chad?

I would stuff as many holes as I could.

when I was a merely bluepilled teenager everything I wanted was a nice gf I could trust and share my life with so I'm probably leaning more towards monogamy although ngl maybe I'd slay a little bit especially knowing how evil women are so I'd probably pump and dump a few stacies

Polygamy/hypergamy always ends in failure so monogamy

I've seen chads say that they get used to the looks of the same hot stacy, so I probably wouldn't even be hypergamous, personality actually matters to me.

Polygamy is unhealthy , so would definitely remain monogamous.

The point is not being perfect, it's at least being able to recognize that promiscuity is bad for society.
Smart mans.

I don't like the idea of physical contact with people I don't know, so monogamous.
Over for you socially given how basic people are nowadays. It's like IQ is dropping everywhere.

wtf is a galactic chad?
Soy < Cuck < Truecel < Incel < Nearcel < Normie (LT, MT, HT) < Chadlite < Chad < Gigachad < Galatic Chad. Similar rate for women except nothing under nearcel exists in practice.
I've seen chads say that they get used to the looks of the same hot stacy, so I probably wouldn't even be hypergamous, personality actually matters to me.

Polygamy is unhealthy , so would definitely remain monogamous.
Everyone gets bored of looks but to just fuck indiscriminately is a path to disaster even if everyone is equally hot.
Polygamy/hypergamy always ends in failure so monogamy
Even if all men were G-Chads and all women were G-Stacies?

Last edited:
Id be monogamous.

Religious reasons.

I'm very curious if anyone here chose Other. I see 3 people so far. Are you necrophiliacs, zoophiliacs, robophiliacs, or some other sort of deviant?
Id be monogamous.

Religious reasons.
Religion exists to keep people spiritually rich because life is shit otherwise. As well as keep people in control. If everyone was a 13/10 in looks though, would anyone be unhappy and would there be any comparisons between people that would require such control?

EDIT: Some people do argue that if everyone was a slayer in looks than nobody would be (communism is shit theory). I have to disagree because I think there is an objective level of attractiveness and it's not inherently relative.

Last edited:
I'd become hypergamous and fuck only prime 10/10 gigastacys

I'd only be monogamous in a monogamous society, in a society like we have today I'd just pump and dump

I'd only be monogamous in a monogamous society, in a society like we have today I'd just pump and dump
This. But I would be volcel if I couldn't find an equally hot foid because I don't want lower SMV foids to feel better than their looksmatches.

This. But I would be volcel if I couldn't find an equally hot foid because I don't want lower SMV foids to feel better than their looksmatches.

In the world described here a lot of men would be impregnating women on purpose just to hold onto them and make sure they don't jump ship, because they'd have so many options it would be the only way to keep them on a leash, like you'd have to keep fucking and impregnating your wife on the regular, keeping her pregnant so no men approach and her busy caring for children

Polygamous if I was terra chad but I’m nowhere near there

I would pump and dump because foids are worthless